Tree of Savior Forum

For people that made artwork for the Halloween Contest

Hello all. Yama here.

I’m working on the next episode of News of Savior and I would like to show off some of the artwork that you guys made for the Halloween contest as suggested by @s1lv3rw0lf (Reddit). Because we know there will be many awesome entries and we might have some of them not winning and being completely ignored thus the idea of having a quick gallery at the end of my News of Savior this week and next week.

So, if you have artwork that you’d like to show off please send it to horuify@gmail.com with your IGN and Server so that I can give you credit! :slight_smile:

I thank you all in advance and I’ll make sure to not enrage people this time. lol
:smiley:

• Quick update. If I posted on your entry thread, you don’t need to send me an e-mail, just let me know if I can or cannot feature your artwork. ^^
  • Also no rush but the video is already 3/4 done I just need the permission to use the artwork so that I can include it and render. If I don’t get the permission I’ll do it regardless (And hopefuly not get hated upon in the process) since it’ll have credits. But I’d prefer to have the permission.
12 Likes

o shoot this is a great idea.

A lot of artists dont regularily browse forums or GD for that matter. It might be better to make a thread directly in the art section.

1 Like

I also posted it on Reddit if that makes things better. Maybe a GM could move this thread to the art section please?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max? Can you guys do it please?

Problem with Reddit is that people will down vote for absolutely no reason at all. Even if it’s something fun for the community. lol

[edit]
Eh, whatever, I’m just going thread by thread collecting the images and asking for permission. It’ll be a lot more work because I have to check if people are actually allowing me to feature their art. But well. Sometimes you gotta do some extra work. >_>

2 Likes