Tree of Savior Forum

For a Livelier and more Balanced Game

I will get straight to the point.

I really hate the meta build of doppel right now! I’m not on the proper level to do ET yet but clearly it destroy everything other players hope for. For what? now we should only build DOPPEL DOPPEL HEALER SUPPORT and nothing else coz other option/build is all non sense. what hitting CAP DAMAGE is all we need to obtain hard earn mats/gears idk but I think it’s too late the game is SPOILED and obviously not too late for me to QUIT. I hate it it’s super unbalance. I am a swordsman myself but foresee the future like that what I saw on Youtube it makes me puke. utterly child’s play just build this stat get this card get this sword enhance everything cast 2 skills then wallah! super easy. in other terms teacher lets us to cheat on exam because we are varsity players… what? how are the others? what will they feel?

I myself target this game for PVE/PVP what if i can build sword3 then all I can see on my sight willl be obliterated with my SPINNING ATTACK you cant do anything coz you closed your eyes!! muwahahaha till you hit your head/body on the ground…

Ok. I suggest that doing ET opens up to 10 party members
Nerf DOV.

You know that you are gonna be ignored right?

imc is too busy losing players:

2 Likes

Why do you want to nerf the class when their strength comes from different bugs?

GM stacking and cyclone + attack speed isn’t intended.
Just wait for patches and see all the only-meta players cry because their doppel is ■■■■ now.