Tree of Savior Forum

Fonts nad UI size

Hello! this was an introduction but alas it is a goodbye. Now I’ve been searching for the better part of six hours and while I have found out how to change ingame font(which may or may not? be a ban-able offense) and how to change the chat font size I have yet to find anything that lets me change all font size or UI size. I have played on every resolution my 50", 42", 22", and 15" monitors and tv’s offer and I still can’t read anything. i cant tell what quest givers are saying or what other npc are saying I can barely even see menus. I REALLY wanted to play this, the class customization is exactly what I’ve been looking for in a game, I like the setting, and I like the gameplay. hell I’ve seen nearly every complaint about this game on this forum steam and a few other sites, but I still wanted to play. and I cant its unreadable unless I turn on the Magnifier on my desktop then I’ve gotta zoom in every four seconds to read anything and thats no way to play the game. so unless anyone can help me make fonts bigger overall and change the ui size I will bid you adieu.