Tree of Savior Forum

Follower Algis won't appear to me

So that’s it.
Basically Follower Algis was suposed to be at Tenet Chapel 2F, but he isnt.
I tried many things by my own, like goin to that map before Tenet Garden where hes at Paladine Master’s side and he still there. I already made all quests at that map, and also Tenet Garden, and Chapel B1, and 1F. But I can’t make the quests of 2F specially the Demon Queen Gesti and the Necroventer ones, because they need Algis to be there so I can start it.
I tried obviously to log off, close the game and open it again, change channels.
Everything.
And still Algis won’t appear.

What happens when you abandon the quest?

some people asked me about it in game. Problem is:

1. I can’t even start the quest, how can I abandon it?

How can I start the quest tbh?

Oh. You must be stuck at the quest where the paladin master asks you to talk to Algis. You need to talk to Algis, and select all of his dialogue options. Then the quest line should proceed as normal.

Well, maybe. That should be the case if he’s still next to the paladin master. Did you fight Chapparition outside of the Chapel? Did you open the chapel door before going to the 2F? You don’t currently have any main quest?

but the problem is, how can I talk to him if he says “At least is all pacific for now.”
And he continues to say it at Nefrit map.
I click on Paladines Master and he says a phrase and repeats it like in a loop.

Well if thats the case how can I continue the main questline if the options dont appear to me with Algis or Paladine master?

Can you give the text that Algis says when you talk to him at Nefritas?

Tell me these things:
Did you fight the Throneweaver at Nefritas ( Gesti scene )?
Did you fight Chapparition at Tenet Garden outside of the Chapel before entering the Chapel?
Did you open the chapel doors from the inside at Tenet Chapel 1F and fight the mummy boss?

I think I didnt fight those bosses you said.

Im goin to Nefritas now to tell you the talk.
One question, how can I start this bosses fight? I need Algis at 2F or nah?

You need to talk to Algis at Nefritas, and select each of his dialogue options one by one. Then the paladin master should give you a quest. Then Algis will move to the Tenet Garden.

And yeah, you can’t continue until Algis is at the Tenet Chapel 2F. So he’ll have to move to Tenet Garden, where you’ll fight a boss, and then you have to open the chapel doors from inside at Tenet Chapel 1F, so he can come in and go up to the Tenet Chapel 2F.

thats what he says to meUploading…

“We can say its peaceful for now.
For now.”

Eh, I think that’s what he says before you get the quest from the paladin master. Hmm, what does the paladin master say?

“This is the plan that was carried on for hundred of years since the first Paladin.
We should never fail this plan.”

i have The Same Problem?

Like he have —>helvecio_gomes

“We can say its peaceful for now.
For now.”

“This is the plan that was carried on for hundred of years since the first Paladin.
We should never fail this plan.”