Tree of Savior Forum

Follow up for Rank 7 classes - Master classes

As I understand, new rank 10 classes will receive new attributes and abilities making them outshine rank 9 classes. However, there are many players, such as me, who may happen to have mastered a rank 7 class up to circle 3 (rank 9), and now are forced to switch to another lower-rank class for rank 10. That’s so the case for Musketeers, Cannoneers, Dragoons, Templars, Warlocks, Featherfoots, Plague Doctors and Kabbalists.

Are these classes going to be in a big dissadvantage compared to other rank 10 classes? Should we expect IMC bringing out Master Circles of lower-rank classes, equivalent in power to rank 10 classes, such as they promissed long time ago in the developer’s blog?

Personally, I’d love seeing a Master Quarrel Shooter class. What master classes are you looking for?

Master Doppel, because there are no 2H Swordman at R8

Master Alchemist! :distinguished:

Master Falconer. <3

I have also thought about that though

Master Templar needs some skill like centurion.

Master Warlock with a new skill: Death Sentence :slight_smile:

I have absolutely no idea why it’s an Oracle skill, it is more suited for a dark class like Warlock :wink:

A master Falconer, I dunno, maybe longer Aiming and Circling durations? Since these are mainly their signature skills

Or add a skill that makes monsters permanently blind (the falcon would attack the eyes – an usual reaction with birds of prey).

IMC mentioned master classes / circles in the following dev blog once, but then never again: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1116

They had an idea about doing something like this, but probably threw it away, since it wasn’t mentioned ever again since then.