Please fill in as much as you can :
Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : april 08, 2021, timezone -4
Server Name: Silute
Team Name: HolyLance
Character Name: Clausewitz
Bug Description : Flying Colors critical resist debuff bug cap 48%.
Her flying colors is lv5 w ench nv80, so the reduction percentage should be 56%, meanwhile cap at 48%, I tested it with a lv6 flag with enh nv100, the critical reduction rate was 48%.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
- open f1 and write down the value of the critical resistance rate
- duel in a templar with flying colors at level 5 or higher and with enh nv50 +
- accept the duel requirement
- the opponent’s templar should use flying colors lv5 + with enh lv50 +, because that allows to easily notice the problem
- open f1 and notice that the critical resistance rate value has only reduced 48% when it should have reduced more.
Screenshots / Video : https://youtu.be/q0SIYDW5rIc
Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse/Keyboard
- CPU : i7700k
- RAM : 32gb ram ddr4 2400hz
- Graphics Card : gtx 1060 6gb
- Mainboard : asus 170m
- Storage : ssd 480gb + hdd 1t
- OS : w10
- Internet Connection : 240mbps
- Country, Region : Brazil, Amazonas