Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher, why we need to stop?

I’ve been playing the Spirit Arrow build for a while now… Archer C3, Scout, Fletcher.

Everything seems fine with the class philosophy: you build spirit to relay only in your spells and base damage, not in basic atacks and critical. On one hand you have the con of not being able to crit and have 0 evasion, what makes this class very vulnerable. What saves this class is mobility, you can use “Oblique Shoot” and “Twin Arrows” while moving and that is the entire survivability of this kind of class.

Ok now you have “no cooldown skills”, lot’s of mana and mana regen, why in the hell when you get to Fletcher, that has 4 skills with 0 cooldown, you need to “stop & shoot”?? I am sure that we are just doing the same pull and shoot the arrow movement what makes no sense to stop! We don’t have cast or area target to make, then why? The worse is, there is a “natural cast” animation in those Fletcher skills, and some times when you get hit during this animation you just get stuck, and need to jump to get out of that, leaving a huge window to die for mobs and a weak point in PvP/GvG.

So i have 2 solutions to this IMO.

1 - Make the animation faster and fix the stuck bug when you get hit while doing it.

2 (Better) - Make possible to the player to walk and shoot Fletcher skills, nerf then in another aspects like ASPD or make the Arrows more expensive/ harder to make.

We all remember that some items in RO were hard to make, but gave you high damage and advantage, why don’t use this as inspiration?

Plus, i think we could farm the arrows materials, this would generate another economy arround the class and some meaning to craft arrows other than “use them only with my skills”.

I hope you guys read this feedback. It is not wrong the way it is, but need some adjusts.

I have no problem about the ‘stop’ animation. It’s already a good skill with a high damage. It would be so OP if we can spam crossfire from time to time while walking. It’s already 0 CD, unlike the last patch so stop complaining about it. Fletcher got buffed, don’t make it OP as hell.