Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher/Hunter Sugestions

While musketeers/QS are really strong, some classes like Fletcher and Hunter could be improved.
@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan
Fletchers:
- Different arrows with different effects (All skills need some kind of arrow, but would be nice if you could improve those arrows to have bonus damage/CC chance/Block Penetration. Would be nice spend 30~50k in each arrow to have 4~5 godly arrows and save them to use in some Boss or Guild War. Another option is craft arrows with elemental bonus damage that increases as much as you use rare materials.)

Hunters:
- Companion different AI possibilities (I really love hunters, and would be really amazing if you could activate some attribute that disables rush dog and pet auto attack, and now pet only attacks my target and uses rush dog when I crit, or after some amount of attacks, maybe a random chance that increases with pet lvl/some stat.)
- AI improvement (For sure companion AI need some huge upgrade. I don’t think that pet using skill on the closer target is a permanent fix. Hunters don’t have good AoE spells (since rush dog hits the closest target and not the chosen one), can’t use most part of skills on bosses and have 50% chance to miss your skill cause of animation bugs/broken AI.