Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher experts come in

A2 R1 Scout1 Fletcher3

3 Likes

Broom trap! This is why sapper c2. And yes, Broom Trap will be doing damage over 20 seconds while you spamming flecher skills. Also traps are good for pvp.

1 Like

Fletcher specialty is single-target/boss hunting. If you take fletcher and wish to mob a lot, you will be disappointed. Scout3 is the premier archer mob farming class.

Fletcher is mainly magic arrow (low CD, high hitcount). So any buff to it will be great. Swift step, steady aim, sneak hit, etc etc. Scout1 camouflage will provide you movespeed to find bosses faster.

1 Like

No it’s QS3 o_O. Fletcher is better against multiple targets.

The meta for fletcher now is A2 R1 Sc1 Fl3 but you can always build it anyway you want i personally prefer A3 Sc1 Fl3 since mergen shows some aoe skills and yes rank 8 for fletcher3 would be mergen no other better choice well atleast for me :slight_smile:

Both QS3 and fletcher excel at single-target. Running shot, and Magic Arrow. Fletcher magic arrow damage beats running shot at worldboss since running shot is latency/fps dependent, and magic arrow has a %enhance attribute vs running shot no %enhance. Isbality + mana mana magic arrows hit a lot.

Your skills vs multi-targets are Crossfire and Divine machine arrow. DMA will knock mobs around, and crossfire has a clunky cross AoE. The AoE size of magic arrow isn’t large.

If you’d like mobbing/AoE, sapper2 wugu3, any build with cannoneer, builds with falconer + multishot, scout3, Reiter retreat shot, etc.

I have a lv 254 Fletcher A1-R3-F3 and soon to be lv 280 A2-R1-Sc1-F3

A1-R3-F3
Pros

• Nice burst with Steady Aim 20% increase. Nerf sucks.
  • LV 15 barrage (bad scaling late game). Good for questing/clearing trash.
  • Bounce shot + spiral for fillers.

Cons

• Steady Aim is not 100% up-time.
  • Barrage is garbage late game if you didn’t take rogue for feint/barrage combo.
  • Lower crit rate / Evasion. Get hit a lot if you didn’t go high dex.
  • This is an outdated build. New player seems to take this route from tosbase. This is very misleading.

A2-R1-Sc1-F3

Pros

• Fast clearing/questing/rush with cloaking (can do gathering quest without getting attack by random monster). 100% uptime (well 3 secs before you can use it again). Also +5 movement speed.
  • Higher crit and evasion! 25% crit rate and 15% evasion. Scale really well for end game content since they tend to have higher crit. resist.
  • Flare Shot & Magic Arrow. This is super op.
  • LV 5 barrage is all you need to clear early-mid game content.
  • Higher survivability with evasion buff. You can just stand still to maximize magic arrow dps. DODGE DODGE DODGE.
  • Higher damage since you can allocate your stats point toward STR.
  • Good in PVP.

Cons

• Kneeling Shot

TL;DR
A1-R3-F3 (‘Old’ kToS fletcher meta build before steady aim was nerf).
A2-R1-Sc1-F3 (current meta iToS fletcher build)

Go Mergen for rank 8 <3

P.S.
Don’t be mislead by http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/xdsm1mvlbx/
This is an outdated guide.

1 Like

flecther is ■■■■ for mutlple targets…they are crazy strong single dps thou…barb does alot of dmg…crossfire is the most shitty skill >…>

That’s why we pick Mergen for rank 8 silly.

LoL I thought this is only me.
it seems like cloak buff duration ticks faster than the cooldown.

Yeah, you get that small 3 secs window time before you can cast cloaking again.

QS3 still better for single target and Fletcher still better for multiple targets.

Lol… You still have enough fps to be able to auto-attack so your argument is invalid.

Running shot is doing +280% of your auto-attack (+2 lvl, 320% with divine might), do you think an attribute is needed for running shot to make more dps than entire Fletcher outcome ?

It is large enough to hit all mobs you are able to hit. The knock down is indeed a problem but not in every situation.

I’ll say, play the game and you will see if a Fletcher is bad against multiple targets. It’s a matter of build (stats + stuff + enhancement) and lvl of attributes. I’m not saying Fletcher is a monster AoE class, just sayin it is better than QS3 for AoE.

Not crazy as a QS3 single dps ;). They are really fine with AoE, you guys are in another game, really.

QS3 running shot is slower when you lag.
I would love a %enhance on running shot to compete vs all those stacked magic arrows.

I agree. The reason to take fletcher is magic arrow dps, which is skillspam based single target. QS3 is standard attack/mobility single target.

Fletcher would win if that target is standing still :slight_smile:

Oh wow, thanks for all the replies.

Barrage is really awesome early, didnt know it would become garbage late game. Thats why i need you experts :slight_smile:

Well what i really want is an AoE build with fairly low cool down (so dont suggest elementalist lol). Since most of you agree fletcher is bad at AoE, i might need to switch to another class… Or maybe i will go cannoneer at rank 7. I definitely will go mergen for rank 8, as many of you suggested.

This might be to your liking.

+100 to this idea. i would love +100% dmg enhance for RS. ( lets auto attack for 20k each tick. o.0 )
but well, if imc really make some new attribute for rs, i bet its something like steady aim with additional dmg +2 / attribute level or something.

You should go Elememe…
jk.
Go Falconer + Canonneer! Cannoneer C2 looks really fun plus you get to hold a cannon which is pretty bad ass IMO.

Edit: That’s why you take Mergen at rank 8 Amazing single target (fletcher) and AoE (mergen)
Best of both world, am I right?

I demand ‘Quickshot’, +10% physical damage per attribute for Running Shot. Both circle3, both skills are max lvl 5, both skills are self-buffs.

@gexmnlin13 Scout C3 split arrow has 0 seconds cooldown, so you may spam it.

If you move yes. I’m able to have the same dps (which mean same amount of hit) if I don’t move.

320% is enough when you have more than 50% chance to make a critical strike and if you have enough critical attack.

Anyway, if you really do less damages than Fletcher against world boss, you will do more damages if they fix fps issues… a day. But they are only better at single target in this weird case.

Fletcher 3 is a C7 class. On your QS3, at C5, you can have another circle of Archer > better DPS than Fletcher C3 in any way. With a Chronomancer it’s really funny :dancers:. And if you take A3, so at C6, you are a monster DPS against single target. Something you can’t do with Fletcher.