Tree of Savior Forum

Flesh cannon SPR sorc/necro

Hiya,

As a full SPR sorc 2-necro 2 would it be worth to get flesh cannon to lvl 10?
Does int affect it at all, and if yes how so ? I looked up databases but i didnt find that information.

Thank you

tried it during reset event. needs 15 corpses. Meh, there are better skills than that. It’s an ok skill, but not that great.

It scales from magic dmg, so yes it is affected by INT. When your damage is high, flesh cannon is a good burst that is boosted by chapparition cards.

It’s low cooldown and in ktest it has 2 overheat (potentially will come to us in a future patch). I’d max it because summons don’t really benefit as much from getting more points into them, and it will be good skill to use on bosses (something necro has trouble with).

Well Flesh canon maxed is 2,53k% Matk(Total) at lv 10, not that bad even more if an overheat is coming.
You can max all summon(Counting corpse tower) from necro and flesh canon and still have some point left.
Sorc Cat also give +5 AoE ratio that work with flesh canon.

Anything that do magic damage and that come directly from you, will scale with your Matk. Summon will scale with your Spr and you weapon Matk only (Not int Matk or any other type of bonus Matk)

Edit* Fix as valentine said it necro2 not 3. Still not much change XD

OP is a necro2.

20char

thanks for the replies.
Ok im going to max it.
What about flesh hoop and dirty pole? Do i need more than 1 point on dirty pole ?

@alxfreitassilva Maybe to late but … no you need only 1 point in Dirty pole … more Points gives you Zero Benefits :smiley_cat:

Thank you! It was not too late, i was saving the skill points xD. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Well, not totally zero… you get more duration out of it… Lv 5 gives 30 pole duration out of the 30 sec cd. Which is kinda good when used under bosses with a lot of moving skills like Royal’s Mino, Canyon’s Velochard/Harpia, dg 290 bosses, etc. It restrict their skill movements without eating AoE ratio like Icewall does. But if stretched out on skill points, then lvl 1 is good enough.

1 Like