Tree of Savior Forum

"Fleeing" monsters

Is there a reason that monsters sometimes run away from the player? I could understand them doing it if there were more monsters nearby that they could “call for help” causing the other monsters to aggro the player, but so far I’ve seen monsters flee when no other monsters were around. As a melee character, this is a little annoying.

2 Likes

This is just a bad attempt at making the game look more realistic with fleeing enemies. They just go back to you anyways which is ridiculously dumb. It should just be removed. There’s already other threads mentioning this back on CBT2.

2 Likes

the monster was like "O I forgot to close the water tap

4 Likes

“Could you sir be so kind as to hold that beating for a moment? I REALLY NEED TO PEE! * Ziplines to closest bathroom *”

3 Likes

That is more aggravating as a melee character, while having 1/4 of every group of monsters running away from you…

Yeah that’s really ridiculous, most of the time I have to use my strongest skills to finish mobs because I don’t want them to run away, sigh.

It gets really ridiculous when BOSS monsters start running away from you too, and I’ve seen them do it at more-or-less full health.

1 Like