Tree of Savior Forum

Fixing Market into somewhat nearly how real market works to atleast slow down RMT

The screen shot explained it all.

This is actually how real market system works (the stock market to be precise). so how about we change the current market system to atleast do that… in fact there is no reason for any player to buy expensive item if there is available lower price range right?

it’s not going to stop RMT the least it can do is to regulate the market and slow down silver seller…

@STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

Yeah EvE does this and it works fine. IMC should also take a page out of Black Desert’s book and fine-tine the min/max values of items to be closer in line with the in-game economy.

This will not solve the problem. Someone can just list a junk item that nobody would reasonably list on the market, like a +1 Gladius for example.

if you haven’t read it yet or you just… have selective reading attitude. or perhaps… you just don’t wanted to read.

1 Like

Well, it is not really slowing them down. I guess you are forcing the silver buyers to save all the junk equips they find… but that isn’t really a big deal.

All it would really do is allow you to clean up the market a bit because then they could implement an option to allow you to hide all items except the cheapest, but you don’t even mention that.

Yes it does, let’s take the screenshot as reference, if the gold seller want to sell 1m gold (the highest price above) of the item which have the lowest price 190, then the buyer have to actually farm for 1000000 / 190 = 5264 Yognome Core.
If he have the time to farm for those Core, the buyer would just farm for gold himself rather than buy from Gold Seller.
And if there’s less buyers, then there’re less sellers. And even if it does not stop the buyers 100%, it does make them buy less.
This make the gold Seller reached an huge sum but can’t sell them yet, they’ll stop botting for a while until their stock run low. so we will have less bots :smiley:

1 Like

so now you are trying to run away from the topic? … that is a different subject, it has been already like that since the first day of TOS. if you want to talk about that go start your own thread then.

I don’t think you understand what I wrote.

If there are 0 people selling a +1 Gladius on the market (which will probably always be the case since it one of the worst Swords in the game, so nobody would upgrade it to +1, let alone waste 1 of their 5 precious market slots trying to sell it), your +1 Gladius selling for 1m will be the cheapest - so the gold seller can just buy that.

1 Like

Ah I see, it is indeed the case, I guess in that situation the 48 hours delay and have the staff check the transition is the only way to expose them

2 Likes

In this case I guess implementing an equation limiting the maximum price of items (not material loots) based from item ranks and rarity.

Or simply just apply a 48hours delay for all those items that [ Listed alone / nearly below 5 list ].

which in my screenshot above when all those core was sold and finally the 1M silver core’s time to be sold… a 48hour delay will apply since it was detected that it was the last material on the list.

Enhancement of itens take into account the original equipment, if that gladius +0 have a 1k minimum and 10k maximum price, the +1 will have it as well. Iam talking about the current system.

Take a look.

Market actually doesn’t work for me… It says to wait until 20.12.