Tree of Savior Forum

Fix this 6 year old attack bug please (mouse control)

IMC for god sake fix this SIX YEAR OLD BUG already jesus christ [Bug] Auto attack bug (mouse control)

Date and Time : Literally right now

Server Name:Silute

Team Name:RollJ

Character Name:Roll

Bug Description : You character get permanently stuck attacking, there is nothing you can do to stop it, jumping, using skills, using attack modifiers skills, pressing ESC to remove targeting […] Nothing works
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. I
  2. Dont
  3. F*cking
  4. know

Video :Glad you asked Replay 2021-11-30 15-27-28_Trim

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :Mouse mode

System

1 Like

Mouse is completely broken in this game, sucks when it’s how you learned the game originally (and even more when you can’t use keyboard because you’re not using a qwerty one and there’s no way to remap keys to azerty). As I suggested, it would be a simple rework of just assigning moving to left mouse button and targeting to right mouse button (or the opposite), that would fix AA lock bug and also prevent the stupid interaction menu popping up each time you right click a skill on the quickslot bar…

Mouse+KB is not so bad.

And

Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release
hotkey_mousemode_user.xml
hotkey_user.xml

Yeah that’s what I do when I’m in trouble – I use arrow keys to move and mouse to target.

I’ll try the xml trick, thx. Till now I just tried to remap the keys using the UI, but you can’t because the UI is also bugged (if you try to assign ‘A’ to a key, it’ll put ‘Q’ instead, so trying to remap Q with A ends up with Q again).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.