Tree of Savior Forum

Fix my. Cryo+Linker+Warlock

I was new to this game and i have caught my eye at cryomancer + warlock for quite awhile now… so i decided to create this build for my main character… Any suggestion to improve it? http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/rzxmdnjkl2/

Rune caster buffs ice damage. so take it instead of linker 2 because more than 1 rank in linker is kinda useless.
so go cryo3>link>RC>warlock

I agree with going RC instead of L2, also few points about skills.

1. Earthquake is pretty much useless after lvl30 or so.
  2. If you have to choose between Gust and Iceblast, i would choose Gust.
    Iceblast often misfires since you need to be close to enemy to use it. Also Gust has attribute which does dmage on non-frozen mobs in case you miss timing it wont go to waste.
  3. Ice bolt has a problem(at least for me), when its only lvl1 and you try to charge it, there is a chance of misfiring it if you release button too quickly. Since charging time increase not linear when you put points in it, like 1st level 70% and rest divided between 2-5, i leveled it to lvl2. Now it go off at lvl1 even if i fail to fully charge it.

Got it… How about this?

You don’t need subzero shield because in lvl 200+ mobs hit you for 40% of your health each, so subzero is bad. Max wall or gust instead

Alright… Let me fix it… ok now?

Max rune of giants because plague doctors are better for removing status ailments, other than that it’s good.

Going RC without wiz3 means you won’t be doing much with it outside of precasting rune of ice. Also, while RC sounds good on paper, in reality cryo only has a few primary damage skills (ice pike, and ice wall + pp if you’re kino, and snow rolling which really is more for the cc than damage) Also, rune of ice has 70% downtime unless you have a chrono with you (in which case, the cryo3 would usually also be the chrono in your party), and even while it’s up, it really is wasted with the downtime between clearing mobs. Speaking from experiernce, you’ll rarely find a good time to cast your rc nuke, and even if you do, most of the mobs would be dead by then, since your primary role as a cryo3 (and linker) is always to cc and pull first.

Also, keep in mind if you want to build for pvp or pve. It’s hard to build for both, with wiz3>ele3 being an exception that can do decently well in both.