Tree of Savior Forum

Fix lags please

Me and my friends can’t complete quests. All activasion required things dont work and when you need to complete quest, JUST complete, you wait for like 20 minutes until npc will say that quest is complete.
It’s awefull, crowd stempeding near the Strongly Scented Soul Flower and trying to collect it without any success due to lags and bugs.

Agreed. All collection quests are nightmare too.

Cant interact with objects.

Everything is gradually getting worse. The lag has no limits xD. Can’t get in the servers right now btw.

This really needs to be fixed asap

yeha, screen is black for me right now…

same for me as well.

oh crap i thought it was just my pc… well then…i guess br rumor was true

It’s pretty much unplayed atm for me. It’s the third time I relog and I always get stuck due to an npc not responding. This last time I’m trying to get a warp going (from the center statue of Klapedia) and all I can do is make my character face north, south, west or east, the client is not even responding to when I try to log out.

Today was super bad. Sadly making the game untestable. I’ve only leveled up 6 lvls today . there were times when I was waiting 10 minutes to hand in a quest , in another instance I’ve waited for the game to register picked items for half an hour ez.

Bot line is. I can’t really tell what’s a bug and what’s a de-sync issue , I cannot write a single report ,because I can’t tell if it’s a repeatable bug or just lag. We’ve got our work cut out for us this time around.

This closed beta feels more like they’re testing their servers than us testing the game which is pretty unfortunate.

yea the lag is intense right now, but this is also the first test for IMCgames with so many people. Let’s just hope this in on their high priority list and maybe we’ll have it better in a day or two :smile: