Tree of Savior Forum

First Squire 2 on server Gabija aswering questions :D

HI! my name is Guilliug and i’m the first Squire 2 on the server focused on tank Swordman.
i’ll aswer questions about tank classes and what is worth about stats-atributtes-skills-leveling-questing-equips :smile: If you have, of course ^^

I did Swordman1 - Peltasta3 -> Squire 2
server: Gabija

Also, i have one shop and i stay on Fedimian city on the left of the statue, if you want to PM me in the game to ask something feel free to do it.

:x: sry for my english, it’s not perfect but i’m trying to help the community so forgive me on some grammar errors :x:

:rainbow:

5 Likes

How long have u been pressing “z”? :joy:

1 Like

Yea, Id like to ask a question, How do you know you’re the first?
Not everyone exclaims “IM THE FIRST!”

I doubt there are leaderboards or anything like that.

I’m not the first Squire, but Squire 2 i’m pretty sure about that. and i didn’t saw someone build like full tanker because this role are too devalued on beta actually, i just level because my tount is so good to lure monsters on grinding partys. I just go with the wind

I use mouse control but i did not stop playing since the first day XD i don’t kill the monster. i just lure them (a lot of) and the dps take care of it

congratulations, i suppose.

1 Like

what the benefits off food how long they work

how much dmg and defense the mainetance skills do?

what your opinion on camp skill?

Arrest ou repair wich one you leved up and why?

peltasta 3 squire 1 and depending on your awsers i will be squire 2 on zemyna =)

1. what the benefits off food how long they work

Sandwich: SP increases by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% for 30 minutes
Salad: HP increases by by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% for 30 minutes
Soup: SP recovery time decreases by 1/2/3/4/5 seconds for 30 minutes
Yogurt: HP recovery time decreases by 1/2/3/4/5 seconds for 30 minutes

1. how much dmg and defense the mainetance skills do?

the weapon maintenance formula is: +([skill level] x [number of weapon stars]). so, if i use the skill lvl 10 on 5 stars weapon i’ll increase +50 physical damage or magic damage on the weapon for 1 hour
the armor maintenance formula is just: +([skill level]). so if i use skill lvl 5 it will increase +5 armor whatever the shield is.

1. what your opinion on camp skill?

Camp skill has 6 HOURS cooldown and the duration of the camp increase 30min for skill level. (starting at 1h and 30min duration on lvl 1 and end on 3h and 30min on lvl 5). So it doesn’t worth for dungeon, just for grinding areas where you need to stay there for very long time. (like Demon Prison - but there we don’t reach rank 6 yet) So, in the future i think it will be more usefull because of the new maps and grinding areas.

1. Arrest ou repair wich one you leved up and why?

I think you need both because this 2 skills are too usefull but doens’t worth max.
Why? because Arrest lvl 4 it’s just for pvp (because arrests 5 players at once). but the lvl 1 with max atributte takes 50% of the monster defense and works on bosses.
And you need repair lvl 1 SO MUCH. This skills saves dungeons/grindings and help your teammates A LOT. And you don’t need to go to the city when you broke your weapons when you’re solo. The repair kits are super cheap and worth carrying about 500~600 for a run.

Hope you get Squire 2 :smiley: it’s so much helpfull and with the lvl 10 weapon you can do a LOT of money when you put your shops in the right place :wink:

5 Likes

why peltasta 3 and not rodelero?

have you tested stacking of HP regen food with maxed out (or at least lvl 9) Krivis’ Aurukas?

how much ‘offense’ can you dish out as a tanker?

does it ‘feel’ well the amount of damage you deal.

since i went peltast>barbie>sword2 so i cannot really give a opinion of highguard burst damage

pelta3 u da real mvp

2 Likes

why peltasta 3 and not rodelero?

Rodelero it’s more like damage using the shield. i didn’t want that. i took peltasta 3 for taunt level 15 and Umbro Thrust (can take the armor of the boss for 15 seconds and has overheat). The other defense skills like Guardian and High Guard on 10 makes me almost invecible. (just high magic damage takes me out if i’m without the right equips)

have you tested stacking of HP regen food with maxed out (or at least lvl 9) Krivis’ Aurukas?

Not yet, i just turn to rank 6 and use the Caban for test. now has 6 hours cd D: i didn’t think about the krivis buff. i’ll test it later

how much ‘offense’ can you dish out as a tanker?

I did it my way all solo from mausoleum (level 80) to Legwyn Family (130) using the highguard burst damage with max atributtes on mobs and bosses (they suffer with this combo even today). But from there i couldn’t do more damage right before 130 dungeon, just debuffing for DPS’s and lure with taunt. After the 130 Dungeon i make partys and make some realy good friends on the way because of it xD

1 Like

could somebody explain to me why “rodelero” always pops out whenever tanking is discussed

btw whats your stat?

rodelero is a class where almost all of its attacks are shield based and inflict a debuff on the enemy. but more on ‘pvp’-ish debuff.

btw whats your stat?

my stats now are. i’m doing 1:2:2

But i’m pretty sure i’ll reset and change it to put more con. The Str is for Max Weight and Dex WAS for dodge. now i only dodge when i use Guardian because of the atributte, so…i think i don’t need it that much anymore.

thank you for awnsering me (sorry for the troble :grin: )

i’m considering become squire rank 2(maybe even 3) in the oficial game , but right now i want to test one of the rank 6 classes

1 Like

you should make a guide with eqs and leveling like the hoptile guide dude it helps us newbs a lot

2 Likes

yeah, i have plans to do one Tank Guide for Squires. I’m using this post to get some FAQ and do it later xD
it’s difficult for me because writing one guide in english it will take more time than usual

Hey, congrats! I’ve been going for Squire in CBT2 but haven’t reached it yet. Would you be so kind as to show me your build? Here’s mine, we’ve picked the same classes: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/9y90y98bvk/

I’m avoiding Guardian (I could honestly take a single level for evasion) but I plan to not use Dex at all and have high Con instead so my friends can link off of it using linker 3. Crit rate is less effective with high guard and I figure I don’t need both evasion and blocking. You think that’s viable? Or is high evasion a must?

Also, regarding base camp, what level would you put into it, if you could remake? And I hear it has a storage, but is it it’s own storage or does it share with your bank back at town? And can party members use it? If it’s it’s own storage, what happens if you put items in it and the camp expires?

Thanks!