Tree of Savior Forum

First salting post, just venting. frustrating AF

So luckily today is a holiday for me, I figured I can spend time looking for the one item I long for, the Rexipher card. I am well aware of the small chances.

After over 4 hours of camping, I found Rexipher and were fighting it until it has under 50% left.
As I was low on items and worry of the death sentence (why bosses have death sentence?)
I shout on the channel for people to finish it off.

People came, the channel crashed. No Rexipher, no hope of card.
This is my 3rd attempt on Rexipher, where as first two attempts I luckily found him easily. First attempt I got 3 talts from the box, the second I did not make it into best 5 for box as I shouted early.
This time is the only time I waited over 4 hours.
In the end, the server crashed.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day (much nicer than mine I hope)

TL;DR: Camp 4+ hours, fight Rexipher, used up items, almost done, channel crashed. Rexipher gone

6 Likes

This kind of stuff happens often.

• find one of those elite/mini-boss mobs that drops Manahas stuff
  • call friend kabbalist
  • we sit there resetting it for 1+ hour
  • my gear becomes red, but we keep at it
  • some catapract with lydeka appears
  • we ask him not to kill it, it has no loot anyway right now
  • “xddd sorry i afk xdddd”
  • kills it
  • speaks in spanish
  • “learn spanis xDDD LOL”

Good server.

3 Likes

FeelsBadMan, that happens sometimes

That’s why world bossing is unpopular now. Costs too much time and effort for talt.

1 Like

Sad, as I want Rexipher as a replacement for temple shooter as summon for diversity.
Although temple shooter may still be better, the satisfaction of using Rexipher would be higher.

Talt from world boss is indeed discouraging

2 Likes

You need to have a character on another computer or something to AFK for you on one of the maps at channel 1. Set a timer for 4 hours after last seen spawn and check all maps that the boss will appear. You don’t need to be actively camping or afking to hunt for these bosses.

If a channel crashes, the timer resets and at least you know it will show up 4 hours later.

3 attempts on rexipher really isn’t much, but if you keep at it I think you’ll be able to get the card. Hopefully you don’t have to solo this, and you can bring in friends cause that will make your rates of finding the card successfully so much higher (and less painful).

Use cure scrolls for death sentence.

E X P O S E H I M. We’ll start a witch hunt “xD”

I don’t have alt account, not I am planning to get one and level it up.
I have my wife help me, but all my friends pretty much abandon the game already.

If it wasn’t that tos has skill/class/stat customization/personalization would have stopped already.
Yah, also playing off meta build isn’t helpful.

If anything, gonna just play other summon.
Don’t have time to play much to begin with

If you play on Orsha I’ll give you the card for free.

:open_mouth: do you have the rexipher card? are you selling it?

Klaipedia.
But thanks for the offer.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.