Tree of Savior Forum

First-rate Adventurer Title Stripped. Be Warned!

After awaking Saturday and logging into ToS, i find that my title has been removed from my character and character settings. After spending about 10-14 hours daily grinding for 25-30 days straight to achieve this title, you can see why i was upset.

I sent my first ticket asking why it was removed this was the response.

tosmanager2Replied: Dec 10th, 2017 at 1:45 am
Hello ****!

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. Please be advised that this is intended and the title is will last for a week. However, we will take this as a feedback from you and forward to the proper department for them to review and see what changes can be done in the future.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team!

So i replied asking why the character that received the title for October is standing right next to me and he has his? Here was the response

Hello ****!

Thank you for keeping in touch with us. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. It is possible that some necessary sanction has been implemented on the previous titles but the Reward title should only last for weeks. In addition, we know that the Adventure Journal is facing some issues and our development team is putting their best efforts to provide a permanent fix for it.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team!

I have now quit the game realizing how poorly ran the game is and how little they care for YOU the customer.

This is just a warning for those trying to compete for this title, it is in-fact not worth it.

4 Likes

Hear hear.

I’m not even sure why the title is not permanent.
There are only a few months in a year and only a few years in a life-time.

IMC should just make it permanent for everyone that reached such a title. Only a few people out of thousands can get it. They are truly world-class if they can get it.

Please do send this to the developers IMC. It will be a great change for the game. @jukeenowa Hope you return once IMC improves this and you get your title back fellow Adventurer.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Amy

hi, I’m from SEA Tel. I got rank 1 AJ last month too. and i did check it. they removed my title too.

1 Like

It’s a hardcore game, they want you to keep grinding nonstop to keep the title

Why should it be permanent? It’s like the TBL ranking, guild ranking gvg. When it resets. armbands, titles are taken away.

So, if they gonna do that way, they should make it clean, right? And it’s not like 15mins or 1/2hr everyday. It’s a whole month and I have to spend like 10hrs almost everyday to do it. What do you think? Have you try to do it before?

Ehem… (cough…cough)

I think less than a thousand.

That is not the same, Adventurer is from 10,000 overkills while his was from AJ ranking.

Indeed. His was world-class adventurer.
I am merely one who adventures on his leisure.

I’m not sure to understand so the title first rate adventurer will be reset ? after one month ? wow… i just try to get it right now… i’m title collector :frowning:

yep…i just got the answer from imc, the title(rank1) will be with you only for a week.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.