Tree of Savior Forum

First impressions and suggestions in Fedimian (EU)

• Team Name: Ronko

• Character Name: RonkoVarela

• Class Build: W3Ele3WL3

• CPU: i5

• RAM: 8 Gb

• Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4600

• Internet Connection Speed: 30 Mb/s

• Country/State: Spain

• Comments:
    First of all I have to say that the overall experience in Fedimian is a bit slow. There’re currently only 3-4 guilds participating in GvG. The usual gameplay is to wait for 40 min in one territory waiting for the attack of any lower-level guild and annihilate them. In the last 20 minutes we attack the other territories and camp the ones conquered.

Keeping all this in mind, my suggestion may apply only to Fedimian. I would suggest to promote somehow attacks of guilds. For instance, by giving more GvG coins to guilds with more killings/attacks/territory-conquests… or special gifts to chars with highest damage dealt/kills/healing/damage taken…

Apart from that, there’re some issues that need some improvement:

• Lag when a char enters in visual range. This is problematic especially when a guild attacks, making chars just jump from one point to another and causing some people to desync.
  • Chars can be attacked as they enter the territory wars area. This is especially problematic as often buffs do not continue when moving through maps, which makes attackers highly vulnerable. Maybe a protection for some seconds when entering the area could fix this.
1 Like

The usual gameplay is to wait for 40 min in one territory waiting for the attack of any lower-level guild and annihilate them. In the last 20 minutes we attack the other territories and camp the ones conquered.

That would make the PvP not a guild contest but a Battle Royale for kills, IMC needs to make the maintenance of the GTW worth for the guilds that are holding them as well as interesting for the guilds willing to attack, maybe creating a system that will give more and more GTW coins as the guild holds the territory - as far as a pre-made top value.

Lag when a char enters in visual range. This is problematic especially when a guild attacks, making chars just jump from one point to another and causing some people to desync.

This should actually be a problem between Clients X Server connection, we are facing it as well in Silute, it’s also known as LAG

Chars can be attacked as they enter the territory wars area. This is especially problematic as often buffs do not continue when moving through maps, which makes attackers highly vulnerable. Maybe a protection for some seconds when entering the area could fix this.

There is a buff that is given when you enter one of the zones that makes every character Immune, it effect ends as soon as you move, so what you are asking for, is already working on the game.