Tree of Savior Forum

Firelord Card, how does it stack?

Hello, I’m a pyromancer 3 and this card seems pretty good for me, but how does it stack? Only proc chance, only dmg%, both or maybe neither? Thanks!

Card effect: “[Card Equip Effect] 10% chance to increase Fire property attack by +[{img star_mark 20 20}] for 7 seconds when attacking Boss-type monsters

not really a good choice, its 10% to increase fire property attack by a flat number
you’ll get more dps by just getting chapparition cards and using the sp pot effect with the link+fireball combo

1 Like

lol then it is actually 10 damage for a level 10 card and not 10%?? wtf…

yes, and don’t forget - its 10% chance
chapparition is 100% chance and is against all monsters not just bosses and its 10% per lvl 10 card, it’s fairly short duration but when will timed it can give great damage
keep in mind that you have no reason to focus on cards before you got high lvl attributes, great gear and high transcended weapon.
Most of my chars don’t even have a single card yet.

I see… I tought nuaeles cards would give % mdef, then I guess it gives flat too?

yea nuaeles are % as far as i know

Thanks for the info, this is pretyy confusing for me x.x

i wouldn’t really worry about cards for now tbh, better get attributes and gear up and then focus on cards.
Unless you got your attributes maxed which in that case yea its time to get cards :smiley:

1 Like

well actually I just came back into the game and when I played cards dropped pretty often, then now I have hundreds of then and could do something good.

oh great, for a pyro i’d do chapparition cards lvl 10 since its the best in terms of dmg you can do
if you run out of cards you can camp low lvl bosses such as deathweaver, abomination and chapparition
reason being is that rerolling their cubes is only 10k silver and they have high chance of giving cards, easiest way to get cards these days.
Can also rush 130/190

1 Like

thanks very much for the help, I did not know how I would get more cards xD

Now can you give me your opinion? Between Shiny Lens and grey len, which one would you chose?

Have you actually used the card or is this theory?

Don’t max damage atts, it’s not worth it unless you’re dirty rich, and even then dirty rich people don’t have T10. Lvl 90 is the top for most skills.

yea but spending 40m on attributes contributes to more damage than spending 40m on cards.
Depends on your class, but for a pyro with a bunch of skills i’d say focus on getting the important ones which is fire ball fire wall and fire pillar to 70-80
since its a rank 2 the attributes are kinda cheap as well

how about both :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I skipped fire wall since I could not find examples of it being really useful, did I miss much?