Tree of Savior Forum

Fire Wall for auto-attack?

So Fire wall has an attribute that gives a nice fire attack bonus, higher than Enchant Fire, but is it easy to use in battle? And here’s the real question about that, how long does it last ? Or do you have to stay standing in the fire?

I don’t want to waste points until I know. If you have to stay standing in the fire, then it’d be pretty useless, since you have to keep moving around to not get hit…

Edit: Sorry, I thought the time of it was missing from the info, I just saw 5 seconds. So I guess I’ll just ask, does that work good enough to make it part of someone’s arsenal for auto-attacking?

It lasts for 5 seconds after standing on the wall.

Not worth.

It reapplies itself if you stand in the fire.
The wall itself has a total number of hits before the entire wall collapses. If you plan to use it for the damage buff just put one point in it to make it harder for enemies to wander into it.

That’s not a bad idea, get away from the fire and then go back into it when you can. And someone could put more points into it to have more fires to step into, and they can take more hits.
But yeh, it doesn’t seem too worth it. I may put one point into it to see what I can do, but it’s kind of a sacrifice, considering other skills might be able to use it more.