Tree of Savior Forum

🔥 Running Shot

Simply put, Running Shot needs Buff

After the Combat Update:
-Running Shot got less ASPD
-Limacon got considerated buffed

The fact that Running Shot NEED a Grand Cross or Didel Grand Cross to make more of its potencial and its almost useless at an End Game level compared to Limacon and its AoE.

Running Shot need two things:
-Buff or/and Attributes
-Marbel Grand Cross implemented + Lv315 and/or Lv330 version of it.

I dont want to see QS3 Dying :[

EDITS: Just fixing some typing mistakes.

Except running shot is a R4 spell and Limacon (when it really worth it) is R8
It not for nothing that one of the top build is.
A2-QS3-Facl3

But yeah I kinda wish for Maven(Haven’t check but pretty sure it was maven) Grand Cross ?
Anyway farming for astra still better than didel including running shot.

2 Likes

Also, Runing shot + Bazooka combo should not be underestimated.
Just need a range or cast speed buff for Bazooka to be really strong imo.
Like if it was as fast as Kneeling shot

Thinking that way, you are right, but Running Shot is (praticaly) the only useful skill you will have until Rank5, and its awful alone to the point it NEEDS another class to make better use of it, reducing the variety of possibles builds that includes QS3 on it.

PS: It says Marbel on ToS Base (The only info i have of it). Dx

Alone it true… Qs3 skill except running shot are mostly utility.
But with Falconer, Aiming + Circling + Caltrop is devastating.
Hitbox increase = More target hit by a single caltrop.
Circling = 75% damage increase
Caltrop = AoE nuke (Glass mole pretty strong with nuke like that)

Also dex increase attack speed by quite a bit now. Overall our attack speed is faster than before if we get some.

1 Like

Thats my point.
There is almost no variety, the only viable way to use QS3 lately is with Falc3 (my opinion).
Adding some creative Attributes to it would make it more friendly to other classes without affecting the current meta.

Sorry, but I do see more options than a Quarrel Falconer. How about a Quarrel Musketeer or Quarrel Cannoneer? Even a Quarrel Scout or Quarrel Sapper is possible, but you need the balls to take AR2 in Rank 8. Running Shot is great support to keep the dps high while the skills are on cooldown or SP are to low. The Pavise are useful for AoE Skills and Rapid Shot isn’t that worse anymore.