Tree of Savior Forum

🔥 List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

This guy if google translate is correct on the link I just gave.

1 Like

Thanks, heading there and will report on result.

Got the Grejtis Greaves within 35mins from Green Velwriggler Mage at Glade Hill Road. (OP kindly update)

Superior Grejtis Greaves took me 20 mins.
It’s for swordman class only… :sob:

3 Likes

Manticen Cube too. Blue Recipes are easier to get.

Btw, about minerals from Crystal Mine Mission: they aren’t from the cube. You just need to kill some mobs to receive one.

The cube is the same of Siauli Mission.

1 Like

Gauntlets of Slashing from Infro Blood at Spring Light Woods

2 Likes

recipe enhanced vista canon

someone know to get it ?

1 Like

i think i dont need to hunt sagewall anymore lol…spam 190 dg all the way!! :laughing:

Manticen Cube too.

/20chars

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Just updated our list!

Alemeth Abstract eldi high-five sigma Gauntlets
Namyu four won emitter - Archer Minos - Kobos hryvnia
Glaciers to hill - Green Valley Spengler Wizard - gray Tees hryvnia
Bombyeol forests - infrastructure by Blood-Slash Gloves
Nahash Forest - blue speaker on Meiji-demo eggplant Gauntlets
Nuoh Rodin Falls - Wendigo Shaman - Smash Gauntlets

Google trans,but somewhat understandable

I’ve found 6 gem bracelet recipes from big red gribas and 0 superior korvos greaves recipes. Does anyone have proof they drop them? :cry:

I did. I’ll take a screenshot of it when I get online if needed.

It’s the Superior Greytis Greaves from the Red Cockats that I’m having a hard time finding considering that monster spawns more frequently than the Gribas.

Confirm, Big Red griba drop it.

2 Likes

Confirmed drop of Kabra Boots Recipe from Vuube Shaman on Crystal Mine F3 , around 100-125 kills for the drop.

1 Like

Kinda doubt it I’m in 3F with over 600 kills on shamans and no recipe whatsoever. A lots of raw kabra boots from the crystal spiders and potentia recipes.

1 Like

Does anyone knows how much the gloves increase slash/strike damage against plate/leather?

Also, IMC seems to like these, there will be purple version of these boots/gloves at lv 270 when r8 patch arrives example

1 Like

Crystal Spider 500~ kills @.@

1 Like

Vubbe Shaman vs. Crystal Spider. Who really have Kabra Boots recipe =P?

1 Like

I’m sure it dropped from the CS since it was that automatic 3x respawn under the stone arch. But both may drop the recipe. Just kill everything on the floor XD Although I had to kill 500 CS and 900 VS >.< Even got double Vubbe Fighter blood thanks to tauma well body <3

1 Like

Does anyone know where drop Vista Cannon Recipe?