Tree of Savior Forum

🔥 List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

Almost same mDef, more pDef, gives CON, 2 slots
the only plus side in having sage wall now is the tradable flag=true ‘-’

goddamit IMC

Demonas Gauntlets - Nahash Forest
While it was a greater mob, i´m not sure wether they drop from Blue Spion Mage or Blue Spion.

3 Likes

thanks @siouxy
The white gloves used in the blue recipes have greater item level(240 vs 195) maybe they drop on higher lv maps?

DG lvl 200

• Vienie Musket
  • Vienie Twin Blade

I just got Ohgmar Gauntlets. I believe the truffles dropped them http://imgur.com/a/upnUj.

1 Like

+1 to this one

Anyone cracked the code for slash/strke gloves?

will this post get updated to included the newest stuff?

Hey, any proof/source on this? Found this page yesterday and it says where several of the new things drop except for the superior kovos greaves. However, the screenshot he has shows the superior korvos greaves while he’s on the bahra forest map. Been hunting Big Red Gribas nonstop since last night (only at 280 kills now, low spawn, but highest kills on my server so far). Found two gem bracelets so far but not greaves. Just hoping the drop is active.

From that page, translated:

Cockatrice: Royal Guard Greaves
Rafflesia: The Royal Guard Gauntlet
Gray frog: Meiji royal robes (royal mage robe)
Big Draw Bar: Jam bracelet (gem bracelet) also assuming superior korvos greaves

Ohgmar Gauntlets drop from eldigos mages in alemeth, not truffles. imc’s plan to get people to clear out the bottom for grind parties. :laughing:

1 Like

Blue Spion Mage drops those.

Kovos/krovos greaves
Namu temple ruins - minos archer .

sos from ppl in shout

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I got them from Big Red Gribas while hunting gem bracelets too. It doesn’t show on the adventure log though.

1 Like

Yeah recipes don’t register to journal, unfortunately. Thanks, will keep farming these I guess.

I would say around 2-5%.

Thank you guys! Post updated.

A guy just dropped a Hell’s Demon Pike from Firelord Cube

And about the Ores(ferrinium, phydecium, ithildin) they are not dropped from the cube, but from the mission mobs.

1 Like

Another interesting topic:

New collection boxes location // UPDATE 11/10/2016 under construction =)

Forgot to link this page. yesterday. It’s where I found the boots drop location. It has the other boots and the gloves too.

Crafted my own soul chaser gloves after patch. It’s just hard to drop

Any kind soul have info on drop location & mob for Grejtis Greaves?