Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ”„ List of new items/recipes with monster/location [before 1st Hunting Grounds patch only]

Vine Greaves from Woodfung (Rukas Plateau)

I just killed 2 Gold Shining Crystal Spider and it Didnā€™t drop any Kabra Boots Recipe >.<;

Mace, Kabra Boots, and a Bow ā€¦ >.<;

Also looking for that Crimson Leather Armor ā€¦ only 2 missing in my collection

Insect Skirt Recipe dropped by Yekubite (Crystal Mine 2F).

2 Likes

Kabra Boots recipe? for beginner armor collection.

crimson leather recipe?

thanks

is Shade runner possible to craft (in reasonable time).
From what i remember, medakia metal decoration is pretty rare drop and u need 3 of them T_T

Thereā€™s are more detailed guide for completing the new team storage collections here:

The ingredient for other recipes like Shaman doll cotton is a pain to farm as well but I did manage to acquire the required 8 pcs (4 each for Shade Dancer and Skirt). No oneā€™s even selling it at AH.

Try to farm at non-peak hours so thereā€™s not much competition in the maps.

I killed 1000 of them, got one. Did some googling, guess I was lucky. Gave up on those boots.

Go so Sicarius 1F, you can run circles between the area in front of 2F entrance and the stair to the left of it (donā€™t go to the next room), thereā€™s a lot of shaman dolls there.

Just finished my top/bottom earlier.

I did. Guess I wasnā€™t that lucky because oftentimes when I go there someoneā€™s already camping the spot, jumping channels ā€” and thereā€™s only 2 channels. :frowning:

Anyone knows who drops glow spore? thanks.

1 Like

I only did 4 last night for the skirt.
I got 4 in about 2-3hours, which isnā€™t that quick, but there are worst things to try to farm.

After that, went to graveyard to get the plan for the shirt, and it popped off the 2nd leafbug lol

I found some Magnus Gloves but Iā€™m not sure what monster it dropped fromā€¦ I was doing quests in the Overlong Bridge Valley and Ramstis Ridge and went to town before I noticed it in my inventory and realized it was a new recipe :sweat:

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve added it to the guide. While not specific, itā€™s a step to narrowing down where that drops. :slight_smile:

1 Like

whew, heart was beating everytime after +5 (even if for armor its +3 when it starts going down)

nice upgrade from my lv170 Roxona Pants

now to farm the cotton for the dancer, hope I can get that to +10 as well

1 Like

Has anyone found the Glow Spore to craft the Soul Chaser gloves?
The database sayā€™s itā€™s a meduja from a map that we donā€™t have, and a korean database also donā€™t show the monster location anywhere, not saying if the Glow Spores would drop from other type of Meduja, i am afraid to go farm for it and just keep killing the wrong monstersā€¦ =(

1 Like

Hiā€¦ I found Insect Greaves Recipe on Gate Route, but not sure whoā€¦

2 Likes

The Insect Greaves recipe dropped for me too from an Operor

1 Like

Thatā€™s some bad RNG youā€™ve gotten there. I was able to net 7 shaman doll cotton in under 2 hours. From speculations it averages 1 cotton per 150-200 kills.

tell me about it.
today got 0 in 2 hours. killed over 500