Tree of Savior Forum

🔥 🔥 Pyromancer's Burn 🔥 🔥

I noticed that pyromancer and cryomancer have some “equivalent” skills, despite of oposite elements.

Enchant Fire (fire attack) - Subzero Shield (ice Defense)
Flare (used on burning enemies) - Ice Blast (used on frozen enemies)
Fire Wall (ofensive fire barrier) - Ice Wall (defensive ice barrier)

So, we can say that the [burn] status is equivalent to the [freeze] status. My point is: why cryomancer have 4 skills that cause freeze (ice blast, ice pike, subzero shield and frost pillar) and pyromancers have only a skill that inflict burn?

My suggestion is add burn status to more skills, like enchant fire for example, and make the damage coming from INT of the others, not from the caster (for archers dont be more op, for example) or dont be a party-buff skill, to prevent this.

Sorry for my english, btw.

4 Likes

I agree with you. It’s weird how so much fire don’t give more damage by burning

other pyro skills like flame ground, pillar and wall’s burn only applies at the area it was casted unlike fireball’s that sticks to the enemies

1 Like

So, monsters inside the area get the damage of skill and the damage of burn debuff?

it just means you can use flare on them which is meh

2 Likes

I have thauma 3 with my pyro, could be interesting have flare?

I don’t have pyro as of now but, from what I hear flare is still not that good

wiz>pyro2>link1>sorc2>WL for those who are interested :japanese_goblin:

ps…points goes to firewall instead of enchant fire (my current build) for more BURNING sensation :imp:

@black_rabbit what is the level of your fire wall? worth have even not being level 15?

firewall lv10 coz im still pyro2. im aiming for walrock @ rank 7 for PoA + Fire pillar combo for burst dmge :japanese_goblin:

and if warlock c2 comes out, it will deal more dmge :imp:

P.S - this is just my current build so you can manage your own build yourself.

I’m current pyro 2 > thauma 3 > featherfoot c2 on the next rank, i’m happy with my build but i am thinking to change enchant fire points to flare or firewall… what do you think?

tbh…they said flare is really bad right now… i didnt put any points to it :anguished: