Tree of Savior Forum

Finally found a fix for low fps and memory not releasing :)

I have been having a problem with tree. After playing for around 15 minutes or more my fps would drop from 130 slowly down to as low as 4. I have talked to other players who have also had this problem and have been searching for a fix and I have finally found one. I know lots of people hate on these kind of programs but this one is good and really does free up all the stacking memory in tree that causes the fps drops.

The program is called CleanMem. You can get it from this site http://www.pcwintech.com/cleanmem
The program is completely free and also has a pro version.

After installing the program open it and use these settings.

In the general tab “Automatically start on windows startup”

In the advanced monitor tab “Auto run Cleanmem” and “Auto clean file cache”
It also helps a lot if you change them from 5 minutes to 1 minute.

Here is a picture of how well it worked for me. My client has been open for two hours with high game settings and is still running smooth.

This screenshot is taken while I am moving and shooting which would usually cause me to to go all the way down to as low as 5 fps in this map after being in game for around 20 minutes.
After installing this program and using these settings I am running around 100-160 fps with no fps drops :smiley:
Message me if you have any questions LightWisdom7 in Klaipeda or here on the forums :heart:

7 Likes

Had this problem when i reset one char to cataphract. I was using chanel change or re-enter from char lobby to fix it. But i didn’t saw this problem on any of other chars. So my guess it’s happens cuz u move to fast on map and game can’t clean cache by herself fast enough.
When i first saw topic about fix low fps, i though it was about 340 AMD related low fps. :sad:
Anyway thx for sharing.

1 Like

Keep searching man. I’m sure you can find a fix :slight_smile:

Is this still a thing until now? I know someone who had that bug with Cata, he ended up resetting partly because of that bug… He had to reconnect in the middle of dungeon runs to fix it. Also that bug is actually months old. (since August/September?) Just wondering because he’s planning to reset back to Cataphract again soon. Thanks.

Edit: Asked him again and he said the FPS drops only happened when using 2H Spear.

It was this monday before maintenance, i was farming mats for shino quest with cata/corsair.

Ah, that sucks… I was hoping it would be fixed by now. Thanks man~

Lmao, there fix in first post…

1 Like

I mean a fix from the developers themselves, but yeah we’ll go check this fix out if my Cata friend ever encounters this again, so thanks OP for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem. I am so happy! My tree is running better now :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

this is not your problem, problem in mount+two-hand spear
they dont know how to fix it, like 340 hg and amd cpu

1 Like

Yep this is the exact bug I was referring to.

garbage collection ftw =/