Tree of Savior Forum

Final Verdict: IMC most of your design decisions are so bad that you can only laugh

What? Of course the oracle is in the game. I got a rank 7 one.

A rare no-BS complaint/feedback appears! Thanks for writing our thoughts down OP. Hope IMC heeds these.

IMC didnt make the game…

(Yes they did)

http://puu.sh/nxTSK/17c111ba55.gif

Yes, IMC made the game… they are the developers…

Also, add the fact that they released a statement that they promote players to create different characters as our characters will define us players.

Yet what? Team storage is so expensive to expand. Team exp is too miniscule. You cannot transfer silvers which is important to learning attributes.

Best game design.

Well, i got 3 slots and didnt pay anyhing. a fourth is only 200k.

Team exp can go up to 50% bonus i hear.

You cant transfer silver, but you can transfer items to sell and use those on attributes. The no silver storage probly has something to do with avoiding silver loss when you die. Not sure about that last part.

And here we have the actual reason for the thread. Another ‘‘we need a reset’’

Except this one does it better by sugar coating it with a lot of points most people actually do agree with, good job OP.
Populist ftw.

Tip for anyone reading the OP: start with the Experimentation section, as that’s the relevant part. The stuff before is just there to gather likes. (it’s well known pretty much everyone agrees with those points)

…Was there really a need to make yet another thread on the subject?

1 Like

I am but a simple man. I see rant thread I upvote.

WE NEED A RESET, JERK OFF IF YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE CIRCLEJERK.

Well that is…fair enough I guess.

I’m the only one in my guild that actually check the forum, and those in a 200+ only guild generally care more about the game than the lower level players (which consist like 90% of the playerbase). 20% is too large a number, I would say less than 1%.

It maybe actually 20% too, considering how most people had/will quit the game, leaving only the players who is addicted to the sht we are eating everyday.

As elsewhere stated if they implement a reset for tp I would likely not buy it. The pardoner is fine in femidian selling buffs at 0 profits to attack the other pardoners.

I’ve avoided those threads because in 2 years after all these classes get nerfed and buffed the people who don’t think class resets are vital should be chained to a chair for weeks and re-level their characters to 500+. We’ll fill the maps with bots and make sure the instance dungeons CommanderLoadFail every time too so you have to hard grind it out.

Why do you want to make the people who don’t think that having TEH OP build is a necessity reroll their character ?
Nobody asks you to reroll, don’t ask me to reroll. It’s your problem if you feel compelled to change your classtree every time imc does some skill balancing.

1 Like

first of all no.

second of all the cube system is part of the game making it harder to obtain what u wish for… this isnt world of warcraft where u get everything u want in 1 day.

dont go and ruin the game by making stupid decissionns u think are bad because your a loser… that want everything for nothing…

So it’s alright for them to waste 100+ hours of someone’s time every time they decide to change a class on whim. They are talking about right now completely revamping Pardoners BUT THATS OKAY because they must be OP right? This logic doesn’t work and it’s basically stupid to think like this. It’s like spending years building a house and family then lightning strikes it burning everything down and you’re the sole survivor but things happen right? Nobody asks you to rebuild a family and move on.

Imho you’re a bit too sensitive. You should go out and take some deep breaths of fresh air (I hope you’re not living in a polluted area). This is only a game after all. Theses 100+ hours are not wasted. I’m sure many people would enjoy playing this char.
By the way, it is always a bad idea to put all your eggs in the same basket. This advice is valid irl too :slight_smile: (Will not talk about krach and other scams.)

But like with the way they’ve been doing this no basket is safe. They could just keep nerfing and buffing until people got tired and pissed EVERYONE off. I’m not even mad about the circle resets or care because it’s just dumb on their part honestly. These won’t kill the game more than not allowing people to reset after the level cap is 800 like they planned and 14 circles of classes. More people are going to quit over their dumb nerf choices and not having one given their record.

I spent my TP to max my character spots out along with major character planning in advance so I’m pretty cautious. But I would be absolutely livid doing so and building a character that isn’t even really considered OP and crap gets changed to something I had no control over. Espeically with this stupid system they have going it takes tons of time to grind through.

People are still freaking mad about the Skyliner nerf man and I wasn’t even a Barbarian. I was a Sadhu which also got nerfed but moved on because there’s better options now.

I agree with everything thing you say.

Man, i kinda messed up, reached A2-QS3-Wug1 level 180, and i kinda stoped now. Apart from having 150ms even after fedimian server transfer, i can’t play my class, since it depends on ping, and i kinda messed up on WUG circle, i would be better of with scout, or something else…

Now i don’t want to reroll, because…the reasons you pointed.

So yeah, level 180 and stoped…hoping that Battle league will be fun, and doesn’t require gear and everyone’s on the same level. If yes, then i’ll play again :slight_smile:

At the moment it is Tree of can’t grind for me.

Worldbosses are never to be found unless you join an active community that does this. Would actually be easier to simply grind demon prison for silver and get what you want.

Same story for dungeon drops and then you are left with nothing to grind but low level rare materials for personal use or silver since everything you need is not grindeable.