Tree of Savior Forum

Final Day for Reset, what's your final build and thought?

So the reset event gonna end on tomorrow maintenance.
What’s is your final build for your wizard?

I have six wizards and was aiming to be diverse:

1 Main:
Before: Wiz3-Thaum3-Warlock2
After: Wiz1-Pyro2-Thaum3-Warlock2

• This build is generally do well in everything include Boss and Solo DG290 with relatively cheap gears, Thaum3 provide a lot of secret gimmicks and flexibility in the sleeve including gears flexibility and change of play style. As long as you know how to play it effectively, its dps doesn’t lost to elememe by far.

2 Second Main:
Before: Wiz1-Pyro1-Linker2-Chrono3-Enchanter1
After: Wiz2-Linker1-Elementalist3-Featherfoot2

• TBH I hate the farming perspective of ToS, grinding/DPK design is just exhaustive and not fun. I like do dungeons or PvE content with party, so I just drop the farming build. I mean when you have Thaum3 main (less gears reliant) and many characters to do Saalus, you doesn’t need that farming power.

3 Support:
Before: Wiz3-Link2-RC-FF2
After: Wiz1-Cryo3-Chrono3-Sage1

• I don’t have $ left much to do another dps, so the rest with safe build with some low maintainence cost.

4 Support:
Before: Wiz1-Pyro3-Linker3-Sage1
After: Wiz1-Pyro3-Linker3-Enchanter1

• My main’s scroll provider, I struggled to take warlock1 by dropping pyro3/linker3, but my main doesn’t need that much PoA scroll to be viable, i hv 500 PoA scrolls kept but I rarely use them except world boss. Lifeline with high populated Chaplain-Miko to maximize the buff value.

5 Vendor:
Before: Wiz1-Pyro3-Linker1-Alchemist3
After: Wiz3-Linker2-Alchemist3

• A crafter but linker+MM+AM make them solo-able to level up.

6 Summoner:
Before: Wiz1-Cryo3-Psycho3-RC
After: Wiz1-Cryo3-Sorc3-Necro1

• Typical Summoner for fun

hey a little random, but what is your stat build for your ele3 ff2?? i am freaking out a little and really need to figure out a build that i enjoy…thanks!

i have two
Before
W3Kino3W2

After
W1Cryo3thauma2W2

Before
W1Pyro3Linker2(rank6)

After
W2Linker2Thauma2FF2

both high int and some con

100 CON and the rest in INT

Hm, Im going for pyro2>elem3>warlock.

The amount of skills you place to the ground is so satisfying :smiley:

thank you for the stat distribution! was also wondering, did you choose electrocute?
14/15 electricute
5/5 frost cloud
15/15 hail

?prominence vs freezing sphere?

I’m a bit undecided. Since I don’t have quickcast, I prioritize skills that doesn’t cast except Hail. Prominence is like insurance for Bloodcurse, prominence>bloodcurse so you don’t worry much. Too many cast skills without quickcast will make you boring.

so I focus Frost Cloud 5 / Hail 15 / Prominence 14 / Electrocute 6 (5 targets with JP) / Meteor 1 / Rain 1 / Freezing Sphere 3 (charge faster)

It depend your skill rotation and how to synergy it, for me Freezing Sphere / Electrocute / Rain is better synergy with Cryo3

I have 3 chars currently, all wizzies x"D

1. My main
    Before: Pyro3>Chrono3>Sage
    After: Same build as OP, Pyro2>Thauma3>Warlock2. After a lot of testing I find this build most enjoyable and useful in almost every situation (decent solo power & wanted buffer in pt).

Before: Elememe
After: Cryo3>Chrono3>Sage. Okay I gotta admit I still miss Haste and Pass and Portal deeply xD. But the old Pyro3 just can’t fit in there anymore, so I’ve decided to replace it with another meta support option.

Before: not created yet
After: WIz3>Ele2>Alchemist3. Nothing special, just a potion maker I’ve recently created to supply SP pots after patch. I prefer this build over Cryo3>Kino1>Alchemist3 due to familiar playstyle though.

=====================
Some other thoughts:

Among the DPS roles I’ve tried, I find those 4 builds most viable:

• My main build Pyro2Thauma3WL2: already stated the reason
  • Elememe: It’s meta for a good reason. Really sweet dmg, even smoother kill than Pyro2Thau3WL2 due to more skills that could kill effectively without needed to press much buffing beforehand.
    Rolling between skills is such a piece of mind too since basically you just need to spam DPS skills, skill order doesn’t matter except for Rain -> Hail -> Electro combo (and even if you messed up this order the dmg is still decent anyway).
  • W2>Link1>Ele3>FF2: Can cover both bossing and AoE dmg. Bloodsuck increases your chance of survival as well. Personally I prefer this way more than the meta farming build W2>Link2>Thau2>FF2. At least when JP is on cd I have other things to do.
  • Pyro2Ele3WL2: least efficient one to me, too many spells to cast made me confused sometimes. Ele’s explosion attribute kinda makes up for it tho.

I only want 1 DPS to focus on investment tho, so I pick the main path that I enjoy the most (Swell Brain chibi buff FTW)

Wiz1-Pyro2-Thau-3-Rune-Ench1
Auto Attack Giant Wizard
Wonderful =v=b

Pyro2
For long duration Enchant Fire
And several ATK skills

Thau3
For Buffs and DeBuffs
For Partying

Rune
For Rune of Giants
Jumping is fun and powerful

Ench1
For Enchant Lightning

Video:

Shake Hands

We have very similar of thought.

1 Like

Is this build bugged/nerfed? I can’t seem to pull off more than 1 hit if I stack ice wall.

About the build, coming from a Link2-Chrono3 before patch, this build is really up my alley. The elementalist spells compliment cryo’s CC capabilities really nicely, and the RC costume is just so damn beautiful to look at. This is probably what I’ll be going finally, if the ice wall isn’t bugged.

They patched it so that you can’t do more than one hit per monster per ice wall.

Ah RIP, I just read about it too. Besides KinoCryo, there really isn’t much point to RC now, is there?

shakes back
Indeed haha xD

All Lv330:

1. Cle2 - Pri3 - Chap - Ora1 - Inqu (no change)
  2. Cle2 - Pri1 - Sad2 - Dru3
  3. Arc2 - Qua3 - Fal3
  4. Cle2 - Pri3 - Chap - Miko - Inqu
  5. Swo3 - Hig1 - Bar1 - Dop3
  6. Cle2 - Pri1 - Kri1 - Par1 - Kanu - Pla2

7) Wiz1 - Pyr1 - Lin1 - Tha3 - War1 - Ench

1. Arc2 - Qua3 - Fal3
  2. Swo1 - Pel3 - Squ3 - Murm

EDIT:

FUUUU! Didn’t realize this was in the Wizard section >>__<< my bad, only pay attention to # 7

i choose 3 build

Wiz2-Link-Ele3-FF2 : is pretty strong with blood curse and ele skills to heal, and if there is a long cold down is FF here to help me.

Cryo3>linker2>Warlock2: i have some nice combos like frost tree and mastema or snow rolling and PoA.

Cryo3>Ele3>sage/wiz2: im making this one already don’t know which class take at last rank but seems strong now :D.

Dedicated Scroller here! xD

Well for myself:
1.) Sw3-Pelt-Corsair-Fencer3 -> Sw3-Barb-Corsair3-Shinobi (has more attribute points then other sword and will be my main build…)
2.) Sw-Pelt-Hop2-Corsair3-Shinobi -> Sw3-Barb-Corsair-Fencer 3 (Since i still wanna have 1 Fencer)
3.) Wiz-Pyro-Linker3-Alche3 -> Wiz2-Linker3-Alche3
4.) Wiz-Cryo3-Chrono3-Sage stays as it is
5.) Wiz3-Link1-Sorc1-Necro2-Enchanter (complete wasted build) -> Wiz2-Link2-Thauma2-Featherfoot2
6.) Archer-Qs3-Scout3-Hacka -> Archer2-Hunter3-Falco3 (Hunter3, realy i had so much fun with it)

2 Likes
Archer:

Reisen 330 R8
Archer C2 Ranger C3 SR C3
Main.

Silent 228 R7
Archer C1 * Appraiser *
Will stay at Rank 1, forever?

Cleric:

Moon 324 R8
Cleric C2 Priest C3 Krivis C1 Oracle C1 Taoist C1
Generic ET support.

Mori 229 R7
Cleric C2 Priest C3 Pardoner C1 *
Generic pardoner shop.

Reimu 154 R5
Cleric C2 Krivis C1 Pardoner C1 Priest C1 *
Daino and Monstrance scrolls.

Sin 103 R4
Cleric C2 *
Portable Divine Might for shops.

Swordsman:

Bunny 255 R7:
SW C1 HL C3 Squire C3 Shinobi
Squire C3 tired of leeching exp as Pelt C3.

Wizard:

Librarian 330 R8
Wiz C2 Linker C3 Alch C3
Alch C3. “Whoever picks Linker C3 after patch? The only one that would do it by alchemistake.”

VolumeCurl 330 R8
Wiz C2 Linker C2 Thaum C2 FF C2
Farmer before, farmer after. Also, Volume Curl is the best hair. No one needs premium hairs.

Lunatic 320 R8
Wiz C1 Cryo C3 Chrono C3 Sage C1
Annoying TBL character to play against. Before: Kino, Now: ET alt + TBL.

Fortuna 274 R8
Wiz C1 Pyro C1 Kino C1 Thaum C1 Chrono C3 Enchanter C1
Enchant Fire scrolls and other stuff.

Suguri 268 R7
Wiz C1 Cryo C1 Kino C3 Chrono C3

Who doesn't love Suguri

Yukari 246 R7
Wiz C3 Elementalist C3 Thaum C2
One day I’ll get a good Wizard weapon.

Nuo 228 R7
Wiz C1 Pyro C1 Linker C2 Chrono C3 Enchanter C1
“I don’t know what to do anymore.”

Reversi 185 R6
Wiz C1 Pyro C3 Thaum C3 Enchanter C1
“I still don’t know what I am doing.”

Winter 106 R4
Wiz C1 Cryo C1 *
Mobile team storage. “I don’t even want to do anything.”

This one does the same albeit for Daino scrolls (performs awfully well too because it’s all about the weapon now):

@LunarRabbit

You have so many unfinished alts >.<

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you make alts for running Saalus. *insert dead_popolion_emote here*

Also, if this works as a tip: I move everything I have into “Winter” character so I have a centralized character to get old stuff from.

1 Like