Tree of Savior Forum

Files from patch folder automatically deleted byitself, can't open anything when I start the client, re-patching all the time

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : May 6-9 2020 (Indonesia)

Server Name: Sigita

Team Name: Kibou

Character Name: Shining

Bug Description :
I have been playing for a month before this happens, with the same computer setup, same internet, same firewall, same antivirus, literally everything the same.

When I played on that day, suddenly my client crashed and it force me to close it and re-open the client. When I re-open the client, I felt that it’s weird because it’s started to patch from the beginning again, when I said beginning it started to patch from 11036_001001.ipf

Whenever I am done with re-patching all the patch files, when I click start on “tree of savior” on my steam, nothing opens, not even in task manager, and it closes automatically. When I tried to open it again, somehow I need to patch again! It seems like something is wrong on the patch / systems, so that it rewrite the patch files that I had before.
I got link to the screen capture here --> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DpHZHUZkZ3XcePmI6iaSUiQwIAah4KRU

I think the CS doesn’t really help much at this point, what they are recommending me is to turn off the antivirus and firewall (which is not a problem beforehand because I played for a whole month before the bug exist) and keep on telling me to delete the user.xml and user_c.xml file from the release folder.

I have been re-installing my steam, deleting all the files, changing my resolution to “1” at user.xml, changing my release revision to 6662, verify integrity of the files, countless times!

can anyone actually do something and help me about this?

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Open client
  2. Error
  3. Open client for the second time
  4. Starts to repatching again from beginning

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Check appmanifest_372000.acf in notepad. If all it says is null, then you need to reacquire it in any way you can like asking others or from any backup.