Tree of Savior Forum

Few questions about this build

i have few question about the druid-inquisitor-zealot build:
1- i saw who cleric and druid have the passive “physical druid/cleric” is good for that build?
2-if i use that passive my skills scales with STR or keep use INT?
3- i made this build looking around some videos and posts it’s good? any tips?(for this build i want focus on Human Lycanthropy)

1+2 : Since this is clearly a physically focused build and not a hybrid phys/magic one, you should have the physical stat attributes for both Cleric and Druid enabled, as it will increase your basic STR and DEX by a good amount. Thorn and Seed Bomb will still do magic damage, but Thorn will still do decent damage even if you aren’t very magically invested. Seed Bomb is not a particularly strong skill, but it can sort of do damage if you use it while Pears or peers are nearby.

3 : Druid is amazing. Inquisitor is also amazing. Arguably, you can’t go wrong with any third choice (unless it’s auto attack focused Monk or any flavor of Sadhu). Zealot helps push the damage of the build even further while also contributing some decent damage itself through Fanatic Illusion and Emphatic Trust.

Personally, I’d not invest in Iron Maiden and Malleus Maleficarum. Both of these skills mainly shine in PvP, and that doesn’t seem to be what this build is about. Invulnerable is also not particularly good. 1 point in it can be used to make sure you have some form of super armor before your Gazing Golem cards activate, but any more than that is a bit of a waste. I’m not sure if maxing Beady Eyed over Fanatic Illusion is worth it, but I’d max Illusion. You already get so much crit rate from having Lycanthropy active. Everything else seems about right.

ty so much for your tips, i changed some skill points like your advice, only a quick question: is better 1H or 2H Blunt? actually im using a 2H Blunt

A 1h mace paired with a shield and full cloth armor would turn you into an excellent healer with good all around defenses. However, this is very loudly a dps build, so you shouldn’t concern yourself with such things. The best way to go would be to continue using a 2h mace and have a full set of leather armor to boost your damage and raise your maximum crit chance from 50% to 60%. Naturally, you’ll take more damage this way, but there is an unlockable “Art” attribute for Chortasmata that converts its skill factor into heal factor. Even with no SPR or Healing investment, Chortasmata becomes an incredible heal over time, healing everyone around for about as much as your basic Heal would every second. Since you wouldn’t deal a lot of damage with Chortasmata on this build anyway, it’s a pretty good deal.