Tree of Savior Forum

Few Linker/Chrono questions (concerning Arde Dagger, Wiz1 skills)

I’m currently level 105 Wiz1->Cyro1->Linker2, and I plan on going for Chrono3. I’m playing pure support and I have a full CON build. I just have a few questions:

1. I just opened an Arde Dagger, which according to the community, is like the holy grail of loot right now. From what I understand, it shines in the fact that it’s a subweapon, and it adds 150 fire damage to pretty much every attack. Since I’m full support and my damage isn’t my first concern, would I be better off getting the 900kish silver I can get for it?

2. At my current level, is 5/5 Reflect Shield and 5/5 Lethargy worth using at all? As it stands, I use Lethargy when I’m grouped with strike-weapon players (since I have the attribute that increase strike damage) or on bosses when all of my other abilities are on cooldown; and I hardly use Reflect Shield.

3. Not a wizard question, but all three Hair Costume slots are enchantable with the enchant scrolls, right?

1. you’re suppose to be grinding at lvl 90 dun right now which drops the arde dag. if you want to kill faster, then get arde. if you want to focus on not getting killed, get a good shield.

2. no use maxing lethargy to 5 since the damage debuff scales bad. just max the addtl damage to strike attrib so +100% strike damage. reflect shield helps when you get mobbed. but since you have full con, that doesnt help much.

3. yes

I’m playing a full CON pyro1 linker2 ( plan for chrono3 ), and the arde helps a lot with levelling. Unless you’re in a position where you’re always going to be in a party, and someone is always going to be carrying you ( in which case I’d consider trading the arde to your carry so they can carry harder ), it’s good to keep the arde.

You can do a lot of damage with an auto attack if you have cafrisun, sacrament ( buy it from a pardoner ), and arde ( in my case I have fire enchant too, so it’s admittedly better than yours ). Since you can link enemies, and share that strong auto attack’s damage, it’s worthwhile.

Also, as a cryo1, your icewall shards will each get extra damage from the arde, making it far more powerful. ( And, since you have an arde, you can use the dagger to attack the icewall quickly, proc-ing the shards off of it )