Tree of Savior Forum

Fencer's Attaque Coquille bug

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) Any time

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Blotto

Character Name: Greed

Bug Description :
It happens anytime i try to make Attaque Coquille work as it’s written, in PvE the increase in damage is near nothing, i’m using it against monsters of level 320, after having used it and using an auto attack ( Z key ) or using any Pierce type skill ( Sept Etoiles ). The damage change for sept etoiles is 300 or so ( from 5500 to about 5800 ), also the PvP damage increase is ridiculously low ( i’ve tried many PvPs with a friend that was removing and putting his armor over and over ), without armor the damage was about 3x ( autoattack of 270 to 900 damage) , with his armor and Arraque Coquille i’d get just a +80 damage ( autoattack of 270 to 350 )

@cristoalbino

Really sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have any screenshots, videos or additional information you believe that will help our investigation, we would greatly appreciate it if you could submit it via our Ticket System.

Thanks! :sad:

I should add that it has been bugged like this for months, since the attack formula changed.
(i’m the friend Blotto mentioned above)

So…is this getting fixed, by any chance? Fencers need this effect to work if they want to even have a chance to be relevant on monarch bosses, given their high defense coupled with the low attack of rapiers (due to them being one-handed weapons).

It’s a problem of bullshit tooltips and skill descriptions again.
It doesn’t ignore all def but only 10%.

1 Like

Confirming what Memester is says, it’s only a 10% defense ignore. The description of the skill is either wrong or unclear and the skill itself is functioning as intended.

I’ll verify the translation myself later and put in a report to IMC if it is an error on the KR side as well.

1 Like