Tree of Savior Forum

Fencer stat points distribution

i see, thanks for taking the time to explaim :satisfaction:

Concentrate is an extra added line. It doesn’t scale with your skills.
But Gung Ho does, because it’s not an extra line but a direct buff to your base damages.

I think the first time you make your Fencer you should go 100-150 DEX and then full STR just for the easy and cheap damages. But once you’re 330 and invest in your gear (maximizing your crit rate and weapon), you really don’t need much STR anymore and you just need enough DEX to boost your attack speed depending on your ping (then you could follow our Lord and Savior: SPR :wink: )
But everybody knows it’s quite expensive to maximize a Fencer, so you should stick with 100-150 DEX and full STR for a while.

Although this was done with an archer, maybe you can use his test:

I tested it and you’re right, I forget that.

will DEX build be more viable when we got Matador?

I believe they have %crit rate buff.

I’m testing matador on ktest now and I intend to make a guide soon. But you’re right, Olé gives at lv5 25% critical chance. Capote also reduces the taunted target’s critical resistance by 50% and its accuracy.

But to summarize, I would say it depends on the build. If your purpose is to make a Matador2, I think DEX is a viable option, but we have to see. Fencer3Matador1 will be a STR build though, no changes.