Tree of Savior Forum

Fencer-Matador questions

Hi, what would be a good idea for the third class of Fencer-Matador? I was thinking Barbarian, or maybe Highlander is better?

By the way, I see many people choose Attaque Composee over Flanconnade, why is that? Is it simply becasue Attaque Composee is pierce?

1- peltasta is better, matador taunt is bad and you need the provocation for picador and banderillero plus peltasta buffs are broken and with fencer-mata you already has full rotation.

2- epee garde buffs your piercing dmg and flanconnade animation sucks.

OK then. By any chance do you know which skills to max for matador?

Corrida Finale and Faena are obvious. I’m not entirely sure what Ole and Muleta are supposed to do to your crit rate…

Other doubt,

And doppel with fencer matador?

This is my build and i love. Give me buffs and superb AOE.

i maxed ole because works with all your skills, 1 point in muleta for the showtime attribute, 1 point in backslide to reset paso doble, 1 point in capote for the taunt and 7 in paso doble.

doppel matador has nice aoe but the only useful skills that you can use with rapier are deeds of valor and cyclone

Pelt Mata Doppel is a strong build if you want to farm.

Farm huh…? I would have thought double pay earn is more suited for farming, but I have no experience so I don’t know.

doesn’t dpe have a 60s duration and 2min cd? heh…

Yep, but it’s still useful, and Doppel + Mata provides good AoE skills while Pelt is just amazing to lure mobs and mitigate damages taken as you will run with two buffs that increase the damages you take.

@gexmnlin13 Yeh ? What ?

Lol I’m an idiot. I thought you said pelt-mata-fencer XD well I wanna do fencer-matador. I’ll leave the farming to scouts