Tree of Savior Forum

FeedBack on this

I was just experimenting in the mage section for certain build an i’m curious what you guy’s would think of this one http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/62bupezh3m/

I’m assuming you plan to go Necro C1 to hold the Fireball in place for PP + Fireball combo?

I can see this build being somewhat useful, but Fireballs won’t last too long (not necessarily just because of duration, but because they will only last 5 ticks before burning out).

Duplicated Fireballs appear to be linked to the “life” of the main Fireball. So if the main Fireball burns out quickly, the duplicated balls may also burn out quickly as well.

You may want to consider Cryo C1 for Ice Wall to raise the Fireballs. Since you have high circles in Kino, you’ll be able to Fireball - duplicate Fireball where you’ll have 5-6 of them, then Icewall with 6 wall tiles and be capable of hitting all the targets. Icewall will also prevent the Fireballs from being hit accidentally from incoming monsters.

Necro C1 is still an option, but since you’re only going Pyro C1, Cryo C1 might be a better choice to get more use out of the Fireballs.

I can only theorycraft this since I haven’t chosen Necro C1 and Cryo C1 personally, but I do know that Pyro C1 Fireballs burn out quickly, so I wanted to make sure you are aware of that before pursuing the build ^o.o^

1 Like

Nice head’s up I was thinking that myself but that sonds womewhat op, however on my alt I have a cyro maxed circles not sure if going full ele is smart or not in the end however both characters will end up being a sage… But i’m just stumped on wherher my cyro should ele or not