Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback on Sorc Build

I’ve been trying some builds out and I wanted some feedback on how to improve them or if they are even worth doing. When it comes to sorcerers builds I would like to know which build is better: wiz-cryo-linker2-sorc3 or wiz-cryo3-sorc3?
I was wondering if sorc3 is worth the investiment.

Sorc3 isn’t worth anything.

If you want to have an easy life as a mage class. Go with the one that has linker build. Go with sorc2, dont waste the rank7 class.

Which rank7 class do you think its the best? Warlock?

Both are good i think. But i prefer featherfoot coz of the blooooooooood. Muwahahaha.

My understand is that Sorc 3 has some great burst damage via Summon Familiar…but yes the C3 skills aren’t really worth leveling everyone hoping for rebalancing of those skills at the least but in reality what Sorc C3 needs is an interaction with a companion or additional summoning buffs

Well, you’ll do 1.5x what you’d have done with lvl10 familiars. It’s good but you don’t go Sorc3 for that.
You go Sorc3 because you want a beefier summon. If you’d rather have better/new skills, you choose another class :wink:

Featherfoot’s skills have really high SP cost IIRC, so pairing it with Sorc would probably be a bad idea. Sorc is a very mana-hungry class that also requires a tiny SP pool due to how the summon works (no natural SP regen while it’s out + % of max SP is reduced every 1~2 seconds). You’ll want to pair it with classes that have low SP costs.

Not sure about Warlock’s costs, but it’s something to keep in mind when picking your classes.