Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback on my crazy build (Full Con | Cryomancer Summoner)

I’m playing with a crazy/exotic/casual build, planning for Cryo C3 + Sorc C2 + Necro C1. Going Full Con, using Animus Necklace + Aias Shield + Maga Rod.

Currently I’m lvl 152 Cryo C3, Sorc C1. And my damage is actually reasonable… I’m extremely tanky, and I can stay melee on bosses - which makes my temple shooter a lot more responsive.

I’m planning on getting Necro C1 for the extra summon (Shoggoth). Since I have 0 points in Int the levels on summon skills does not make much difference.

Also, with attributes I have blind + burn (Salamion) + decay (Shoggoth).

In the future, I think that Shadowmancer and Onmyoji might also offer summons… Which I’ll take to increase my army.

I have some doubts:

1. The damage of Sorc C2 Ride Skill is based on my MAttack, or the Summon MAttack, or just my Int?

2. For damage (considering all points in Con + Animus necklace), which of those is better:

• I Sorc C2 (Ride temple shooter) + Necro C1 (Shoggoth);
    • II Sorc 1 + Necro C2 (Skeletons); or
    • III Sorc 3?

Sorc Summon damage is only based on Int. With no int you will be hurting your summon damage a bit. The absolute highest damage you can get out of ride right now is to have two 10 star Templeshooter cards and use morph to spam Templeshooters first skill every 20 seconds. Salamion has a really slow auto attack and terrible AI so its useful to grab some unwanted agro but dont expect it to apply debuffs regularly.
If your just doing this for a casual build when you get sorc you should pop in the Sorc megathread and tell us how you damage is. Im kind of interested to see how full con sorc works out.

Thanks!

I got Sorc today, I’ll record some videos to show my damage and I’ll post it on the megathread next week :wink:

finally another person with con build for sorc XD
I go Pyro C2 - Thauma C1 (for transpose and costume) - Sorc2 - FF
Still at Thauma tho… I dont take the usual build with linker because last time I go with int, I get rekt :dizzy_face:

I have link since it makes my TS hit all the mobs.

Keeps in mind that you’ll go dry real fast as ff