Tree of Savior Forum

[Feedback] How do you feel about recent IMC events?

I can understand they’re trying to do events to keep the game alive and keep things interesting between updates, but honestly with these, it would be better if they just didn’t do any.

1 Like

Quitted a month ago to play bdo, best decision ever.

@all imc, you are killing the game with your thought and the events. I do love the game so much but also really hate our game staffs at the same time. And yes, if nothing get better when R9 come, I will quit too. Bad game management ever.

2 Likes

but at least this time, imc successfully delivered the Halloween-based theme events.
“The Nightmare of Playing A Game”

1 Like

Still quit, after the last worst events ever, and 5 months of bugged weapon, i decided to quit, and so my friends.
Imc has finished the job, they don’t care about itos, and if any white kinght says the opposite, i am sorry for you. Tired of this…

5 Likes

=.=" IMC so generous… He make bugger, cheater and botter earn good rewards

1 Like

I can also see you creating lots of accounts and making random comments to increase votes for your relative’s entry. Following in the cheater’s footsteps eh?

@STAFF_Letitia

1 Like

hey bullshitter, unfair to player base or unfair to expoiters or unfair to those hardcore players who farm 2 months+ for solmiki weapons???

4 Likes

IMC doesn’t play game. They ignore what players worked hard to get.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.