Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback as a cleric>priest>priest c2>cleric c2

A Short introduction:

Originally I planned on making a monk, but as I have been busy with my favorite Swordsman classes testing on different paths, I had no time but to leave my cleric-class at rank 4.

My plan was supposed to be cleric>priest>priest>priest, but I tried something different taking cleric 2 before monk. cleric>priest>priest 2>cleric 2 , yeah, bad Idea.

Divine Might: Something’s wrong here as a bug or just lazy coding by the devs, when you use divine might while divine might is still active, nothing happens, but the skill goes on cooldown. IMO the buff should be refreshed rather than doing nothing at all, I know the purpose of this is to prevent Divine might from being divine mighted, but there are other ways to that really, like what I suggested.

Blessing Attributes: Seriously? more blessing hits? Cannot even use all those hits at level 10 blessing even with 0 attribute upgrade on number of hits. Would be better to make it +1 sec duration per attribute level and makes the attribute attractive and worth getting, more silver sink.

Other than that, I see no other problems, maybe resurrection being a bad skill in terms of the area affected by the skill, making it around the caster might be a better idea.

Also I’m not sure why people kept on saying barbs are OP and all that (PS-Highlanders are what really make barbs so OP, Try getting swordsman c2 before barb and it won’t really be that OP).

I had SO MUCH easier life as a dex-str-con cleric hitting 1k crits+300s(sacrament) on mausoleum with Skull Crusher, I can switch to golden falchion whenever slash type attacks are needed.

SP problems? No. Leveling from about 1-90s, I probably used about less than 20 sp potions total and never used a bonfire. (soloed all the way, no dungeons, might be a different story with sp problems if I did)

TL;DR: Clerics(or maybe, priests) are very OP in terms of auto attacks and sustainability, but some skills/attributes are really off.

wow, i like that “SO MUCH easier life” part.
can u plz tell me ur dex str con distribution. total pls, not ratio…

thank u…

sincerely,
a sad priest

I’ve resetted to full dex just before maint(forgot there was maint today lol)

but I’m still doing 900+crits+300s on sacraments on mausoleum, I’ll post it a bit later probably. I have not tried on higher level maps as I said i’m busy playing around with different corsair paths, but it will probably still be effective unless a magic monsters comes by again like that flask in mage tower 3f.

But that hardly matters when you could barrier yourself for a bit

forgot to mention I also had arde dagger with lv 5 green gem on it

omg… arde and lvl5 gem…

oki thank u. will wait for it.

can you overkill mobs?

As an auto attacker, no. I haven’t tested out monk yet but it might be possible I guess?

Almost full dex with some str added, some skills are lv6/11 because of divine might. Weapon is currently skull crusher+arde dagger with NON-roasted green gems, you get the idea, better crits if it’s roasted

dex shown is with monstance

I decided to remove con a while ago because I never needed the extra HP thanks to safety zone

oh, isee…
thank u very much!