Tree of Savior Forum

Fedimian GvG and TBL Time Schedule Adjustment Proposal

Greetings, Saviors.

Thanks to your feedback we have come up with some adjustments to the time schedule.

At the moment, they are
Guild Battles
[EU] Fedimian : 03:00 (EDT)
Team Battle League
[EU] Fedimian : 10:00 / 01:00 / 04:00 (EDT)

We are currently think of changing them to
Guild Battles
[EU] Fedimian : 15:00 (EDT)
(21:00 in Germany)
Team Battle League
[EU] Fedimian : 22:00 / 13:00 / 16:00 (EDT)
( 04:00 / 19:00 / 22:00 in Germany)

Please, let us know in the comments what you think.

Please, note that 22:00 EDT time slot for TBL (4AM in Germany) is reserved for those who have different schedules such as shift-workers, freelancers and vampires.

19 Likes

Thank you for taking in consideration my circumstances.

4 Likes

yes, those times do look great. 9 PM (21.00) is perfect for GvG.

1 Like

I wanted to put “Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace” in there but couldn’t find a contextually-appropriate place. Q.Q

8 Likes

Times are good for me and for most of my friends I think, thanks @STAFF_John!

PS: Will keep your secret, don’t worry.

1 Like

I think

[quote=“STAFF_John, post:4, topic:326047, full:true”]
“Type Now Or Forever Hold Your Pee” [/quote]

would had fit anywhere :innocent:

i think its too hurry,
19:00-20:00 tbl
21:00-22:00 GVG
22:00-23:00TBl again,
there’s only one hour left for resting,it would be hard for those players with passion to join it all.
anyway it’s now way better than before

1 Like

We had the timeslot already before with the old schedule. I know your intentions on this, but even back then I only saw 2vs2 battles since there were not enough people online to even get a 5vs5 started.

EDIT:

Are you aware not a single person voted for anything in the night/early morning?

Thank you IMC!

Now we can finaly Pvp again

Thank you very much. Another example for positiv work with the Community.

For me new time schedule is good! Region: Russia Moscow time

The new schedule is great.

@STAFF_John
Thank you for giving us UTC+2 hour in the news :slight_smile:

@Seiryuu

and give us what the timers should have been from the beginning :

Dunno about the time during the night, maybe early morning (like 8am in germany) would allow people who wake up early in a normal schedule to join on top of shift-workers and night owls.I guess you’ll see in the logs how many people are actually joining during the night and adjust if needed!

Rest of the time are looking good to me.

Guild Battle Time looks fine

Team Battle League: First of all it is funny that it is exactly a 12 hour difference! (of course it is not possible that was a general mistake made in the first place and totally intended :innocent:)

22.00 EDT is fine
13.00 EDT is fine
16.00 EDT -> I’d like to see that 17.00 EDT, because of late shift workers having their shift end exactly at 16.00 EDT

Thx gm… its perfect, plz implement it ASAP

22.00 EDT ok, if it proves to be a useful spot. if you notice that it isnt / is only barely used, than ONLY THIS should be changed.

13.00 EDT ok, great

16.00 EDT --> better: 17:00 EDT so that people who get home late (but don’t have a night shift) can play TBL as well. (17:00 EDT = 23:00 CEST, e.g. in Germany)

Looks great, thank you!
Altough I would prefer having a fourth TBL slot sometime between 04:00 - 06:00 (EDT), 10:00-12:00 (Germany) to close up the huge gap between the 22:00 and 13:00 TBL (15 hours!).

happy to see these timers on the forum !

waiting to see it ingame. :neutral_face:

Ok we begged you to do it for 3month and now its done, gj i suppose.
(well almost, i can already see the next maintenance "oops we put a new hairstyle but we forgot gvg schedule, sry, here’s a xp tome)

now, back to the begging part : can you plz plz plz plz do something about the pvp crashes, if you dont fix them at least let us go back in a match when the games crashes !!!

or PLZ PLZ find a way not to punish pple score when it happens

exemple 30mn ago : search for a match, tag, loading screen, CRASH, launch the entire game, i can see myself in the spectate menu BUT CAN’T JOIN MY TEAM and no matter if they win or lose without me : it still count as a defeat !!

WHY ? WHY didn’t you allowed us to join back in the first place ?

can you see how retarded this is ? there’s no logic behind it, YOU make a crashy game WE pay the price

2 Likes