Team Name: Zordagoth
Character Name: TalDolMal
Class Build: QS3/BM2
CPU: Intel Core i5-4430
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760
OS: Windows 10
Internet Connection Speed:
Hello everyone, this is my small feedback for this beta session of GTW.
First, I love it, finally having a guild focused content is really cool and I feel a lot of players were waiting for that kind of gameplay for so long (unfortunately we barely got to test it out fully since only 2 guilds were REALLY participating GTW in Fedimian, COME ON Fedi boyz).
On the things i really liked about it :
- Duration is cool, 1 hour feels good, not too short nor too long.
- Having objectives to attack/defend on the map other than the tower is interesting
- Wars on random map is nice because it makes every map very unique with different strategies you can try.
- Templar finally found a role, even though they look pretty weak as of right now, but they’re heading in the right direction and that’s cool
Now on the things i disliked :
- Lags, freezes, desync … The usual but amplified by the number of players on the map. It’s getting better, but slowly. Needs a lot of work still.
- No real PvP balance in GTW, it’s an immunity festival, Clerics are gods that can’t be killed, and it’s a big problem because
- Seizing a point can be done while the defending guild is still fighting on it, we legitimately lost a map because 3 full tank build cleric with tons of immune/heal/revive were standing in the circle while we were around 15 in it defending from the rest of their guild. Then we got kicked out, not beaten, just kicked out.
It doesnt make any kind of sense. Amplifiers’ bonus points need to be toned down, and you shouldn’t be able to capture a point while it’s guarded by a guild.
And for some suggestions :
- GTW 2 to 3 times a week will be enough
- Change map regularly : let’s you have Genar/Aque/Baron for 2 weeks, then switch to 3 other maps. Would be neat.
- Apply some of the TBL rules to GTW
- (joke) Force other Fedi guilds to join the fun
And that’s all for that quick Feedback. Not much else i can think of right now, and a lot of it has been said already so. Can’t wait to see it evolving.