Team neam: iamking
class: Archer 2>Quarrel shooter 3
language:english but not flawless
Your messege: I am new and would laike to be in a frindly guild

1 Like

Team name: Kyaw

Class: Cleric1 > krivis 3 > paladin 3 ( wanna get zealot next ) //
Archer 1 > Quarrel Shooter 3 > Wugushi 2 > Falconer 2 //
got a featherfoot too but its kinda messed up and i havent played her in a long time so… na. Just fyi

Time zone: GMT+1

Language: German, English

Your message: I´m playing tos since some years now. Yet without a guild or “friends” and i thought it would be time to join a guild. Maybe the game is more fun with it. I hope so. Anyways, i´d love to join you, you seem like a funny, kinda crazy guild i like dat !:hugs:

3 Likes

Team Name: PancakeSquad

Class: Highlander//Wizard

Time Zone: GMT+2

Language: English, Russian(Don’t call me Russian tho, i’m Ukrainian)

You Message: When i play MMO’s, i play mostly for the social component of it, not for the competitive one. That’s how i played Ragnarok, and that’s how i intend on playing TOS. So a friendly chatty fun-guild is the natural choice for me. Currently, i’m rather busy with my work and other things, so i can not be online as often as i would like to, but it will change sometime soon-ish. Looking forward to meeting y’all.

2 Likes

About the best community ive ever experienced. Poutou Love is great i still remember how he left char for night to let me farm around him. Game is not so great/optimized - thats why i eventually left. But if you do play it, try to get into teatime

2 Likes

are you guys still recruting new members?

1 Like

hello sascha yes we do please write to me or a team member ingame :wink:

1 Like

Team name: Rarehunter

Class: Wizard (currently Wiz1Pyro2Ele2) lvl 153

Time zone: GMT+1

Language: German, English

Your message:
Iam kind of lone wolf with my wife mostly playing duo with her.
its been a while since my last guild but iam looking for someone to talk and play with.

For more information i think its better to talk ingmae xD i tried to contact Eiskind but got no response till now - u can whisp me if u want .

1 Like

hehehe poutou famous :distinguished:
still remember the orb farming too was fun !
(btw i’m a loli not a boyaaaa)

1 Like

bad Eis isn’t much online latley :frowning:

1 Like

the new group photo from the guild boss Level 16 is online :smiley:

Hi, me and my friends from old guild would like to join You.

Team name: GrimoireHearts | Reagis | Yukihana

Class: Musketeer | Plague Doctor | Bullet Marker

Time zone: GMT +0

Language: English

We play since ICbt2 so we are quite active and old players. It’s always much better to play with others so we are looking forward to joining You all!

2 Likes

now the thread is up to date :wink:

Team name: dTau

Class: Swordsman->Rodelero->Fencer (main atm, lvl 126), Cryo->Psycho->Alch (might become main, as I seem to enjoy the skills more than those of the swordsman), Priest->Pardoner->Oracle (just for fun and scrolls, in the far future)

Time zone: GMT+2

Your message: I’m a devoted tea drinker, and an insane role-player at times.

Fun fact: Since starting ToS, I might have spent more time reading about skills and items than actually playing the game… @_@

1 Like

Team name: Blitzbol

Class: Monk

Country / Time zone: Spain (GTM +1)

Language: Spanish/English

Your message: Hi there, been away from the game and I started playing it again and I wanted to join a guild to have people to play with ^^

To avoid misunderstandings, she es less online because of her master thesis, not because she is less interested in ToS. And ofc this is good, as real life has priority.

1 Like

Team name: xDrHellx

Class: Falconer 3 - BM 1

Country / Time zone: France (GMT+2)

Language: french & english

Your message: Hello, i’m interested in joining the guild, mostly to do guild stuff (monster card albums, raids etc)

1 Like

Is this guild still going ?

Yes, most play during the day, but I and other 6-7 players are usually up from midnight to 6am.

1 Like

yes have enough active players and only rar slots :wink:

Team Name: Joshua_Rex

Class: Wizard *** -> Thaumaturge -> Sorcerer

Time Zone: UTC +1

Your Message: Never joined a guild before and it seems likes fun.