Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot works in PvP?

Hy I’m confused about Featherfoot skills and how they would work against human targets, the skills deals damage normally and just don’t heal you ?
How the damage compares to warlock ?

thanks.

No hp regain cause that would be too fair to the class and too rational to the names of the skills but since humans don’t have blood in tos there is not much you can hope for

Damage aplies normaly ?

Blood bath does not apply BLEED, only damages once (on hit). Blood sucking seems to work ok, just no hp recovery.

1 Like

It’s strange the numbers on the abilities are really high but in exchange they limited the targets they can even work on. I would be alright having a team battle change to the abilities where the numbers are lower in exchange for the effects applying.

It’s a class limited both in targets and in distance, almost all skills require melee. Other problems are as follows:

• Kurdaitcha is basically worthless (half move speed will certainly kill you and all it does is curse for 6-10 seconds, which you can do with the Bone pointing that also deals damage)
  • Ngadhundi has a long cast time, does not work on bosses and is actually broken (starts reducing HP from the full amount and not from the amount the monster has after you stabbed it).

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that felt kurdaitcha was terrible. Do you know if the formula for the curse debuff follows the one from bokor’s hexing? If it does do the skill levels behave the same?

No idea, I have yet to test Curse and see how much MDef it’s actually removing because it might be just as worthless as the Plate Armor attribute that added me like 5 or 10 HP after taking 5 attribute levels (needs more testing).

Terrible class ~ But the outfit is great!