Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot Viable?

Is viable out the farm build??

like Wizz1-pyro 2 - Thamathurge 3 - FF 2??

Just pyro for some aoe anf ff for 1 target?¿

Both buffed bu thaumaturge 2k magick atack?

Look funny class but ppl most play as farme…

Blood Bath and Ngadhundi got decent dmg? i use regarnd horn staff + thauma 4k magic atack will execpt decent dmg?

Yes, featherfoot will hit high enough numbers to be an actual DPS class. Problem is AoE sucks really bad. Relying only on Pyro for aoe might get a little painful, but you can do it.

I have maxed blood bath and I think the damage is pretty good. Ngadhundi I leave at level 1.

1 Like

Not really viable, at least from what I can see, you need Linker to pack them up in one place so you can Swell Body them with ease. Also, Wiz2 for Surespell for Blood Sucking - so it’s not interrupted.

That and FF can then use their Single Target skills on all mobs.

My farmer is Wiz2>Linker2>Thaum2>FF2

I personally like Bloodbath as a secondary heal as well as heal for other people, it also does decent damage as long as it’s Devil/Beast/Insect. Blood Sucking is a must - does good damage. Ngadhundi sucks, but it’s good to have at least 1 in it. Kundela Slash is really good if you use Kurdaitcha first to curse the mobs.

no. FF does not compliment any of the previous circles except maybe thaumaturge’s transpose but even that is questionable.

From my experience, FF does contribute to pure dps builds in its own way, if limited. Ele 3, along with Link 1 allows synergy with the respective classes. FC is an instant heal when used right before BC

Event with linker, in a party it break so fast that FF’s skills are as good as a single target or bossing only.

The problem of FF is that most skills are in close range, and bosses’ knock back is a major turn down to the class. Although levitate does help a lot, but some bosses I think still knock you in the air.

Elem3-FF2 is like invert version or Fletcher3-Mergen1, they excel in 1 thing but still need more from the extended classes.

At the same time, Warlock’s Mastema is just so good that it can damage the boss even off-screen(especially those highly move around bosses) after the 1st-hit while timing blue pots.

It’s about preferences at this point(since the patch) and not what is meta and what isn’t. I do wish they’d hold another reset event since I didn’t get to test all the builds I want.