Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot Soloing

recently added to my lodge a 330 Featherfoot soloer.
the dps is Great but is Very slow due to not being able to oneshot the enemy when
i can’t use Joint penalty.
and when i can use joint penalty but i can’t use blood sucker is Doable but still hard to keep up with
a decent speed.
takes me around 50 mimnutes for 1 entire run.
that’s no game no life.
wondering if anyone has any tips on w/e it is i can do as a featherfoot to increase my
Speed on attacking and killing monsters faster while joint penlty and blood sucker are on cooldown
blood bath is level 5, everythign else exept for Nganhunde and Curse are level 1.

is this about Attributes ? and the other problem is movement speed. it doesn’t seem worth doing with how slow
wizrd can run. [i can’t put chronomancer on my build, so i accept any other suggestions x)]

i’m wiz c 2 link c 2 thaum c 2 featherfoot c 2

I will tell you what I do know, I have the same build, but only got to 250+. The first thing is your gonna be slow unless you grind with another person the point is to go with more quality drops anyways. I have full int build and I hope you do as well.

As for armour anything goes as long as it’s strong enough 220+ to survive more easily. Weapons should be a rod and you should have a dagger as a secondary. Then probably a rod shield as your weapon swap or a staff if you want, but I wouldnt recommend it. The dagger you want is the blood dagger it works very well with joint penalty. It doesn’t have anything about the passive but it does make monsters bleed. So, yes if you joint penalty and then stab they all well start to have the bleed effect. There is a video somewhere on YouTube e on how to obtain this dagger. Always make sure to buff yourself, repair, and have the one hour upgrade on you weapons(in this case blood dagger should be mandatory, rod isnt).

As for attributes it’s always important to get the ones that add extra effects. The upgrading damage isn’t as important. Actually, the only important one would be the add element damage on joint penalty. I’m talking about the add .05 percent blah blah blah. Eventually you will want to upgrade those as well.

The rotations you probably do is wrong and that’s why you might be having a hard time. I think for regular mobs it’s link, hangnot, swell, and then the n stab ability(sorry it’s late my brain is meh) which should dropped the swell monster hp to 1 so the. 1 auto should do it. I will try to remember the dungeon and hg type mobs I think was transpose, levitate, link mobs, Swell, and then blood sucks for hp? And then the dagger move then auto and there is your loot. I might be wrong so just to make sure go to tosbasebuilds( you can type it google and directly go to the linked page easy mode). Then find your class ff and I beloved one of the first couple of guides explains the proper rotations, so ignore valkiras guide and the one with sorcerer. Good luck I’m so tired lol

Also get intasurta gloves from the 260 dungeon or market. Then you can blood suck all monsters.

would the Venom Dagger apply any effect too ? [i’m sorry if this question seems shallow, i don’t really get the logic of blood dagger working on magic, but i figured i had ask anyhow.]

transpose ? sorry, but i read for hours and hours without end.
i wanted to break my computer screen with a hammer from how tired and painful my eyes were from reading at the forum.

Wizard c 2 linker c 2 thaum c 2 featherfoot c2.

every person i have read talking about their "cons and pros and explanation for the whys"
were reasoning’s i did not understand. and for every explanation they said, i had 1 question added to them.
in fact they were so many questions of how i didn’t understand the point they were trying to make i decided to stop myself from posting because it didn’t make any sense nor did i want to sound aggravating.

this Bloody Build is easy to understand when it comes to skill build distribution. but the Transpose was my damn real problem.

the whole outcome of my build would be decided by how i decided to distribute my status points.
this subject was an oxymoron that had no beginning or end to me.

do i have tranpose level 10 ? yes i do.
do i use it ? no i don’t
what’s my current status distribution ? 0
i have 330 status points without use.
why ? because of everything i just explained.

HP = more dps on Blood sucker
INT for over all damage on all skills altogether and Spr for a few thaumaturge skills regarding
swell left arm and right arm.

answer ? There is no answer to me [nauseated thinking about it.]

what i do know is that i wanted to choose a build that was best suited to me as a player with low fps.

my oxymoron ? the following:

if i put all my status points on CON then i can have a great damage on blood sucking which is convenient since i will probably be mobbing monsters nonestop.
but then i need transpose to make damage while using all other Skills that aren’t con.

if i have con i can use blood sucker but i can’t use any other skills while if i use tranpose and have int i don’t have any con and can’t use blood sucker efficiently.
also the attributes for making my con and int 50 50 is a waste of game mechanics since i can’t activate it as easily as playing the hotkey for transpose, no. i gotta press F3 in the middle of getting hit by a huge mob then scroll down and look for it, and after finding it i can activate it and do the same thing all over again when i need it off so i can have full con or full int.

what’s the point of having full conif i can’t do well dpsing with my other skills on the meantime ? what’s the use of having full int if i don’t have a high Con to resist monsters attacking me and using blood sucker asefficiently in the meantime ?
what’s the use of having 50 50 if i can’t take advantage of full con or full int while attribute is on ?

Should i put mys tats on full con for survival when transpose wears off ? or put them on int and have survival instead ony when using con ?

so i think to myself, ok what do id o then ?
does Swell left arm and right arm 's Effect on their over all Boost on damage work with the current stats i’m wearing with tranpose ? or do they work withthe stats from the moment i spelled them until they wear off and i have to cast them again ? i don’t know the answerto that.

then i ask mysef does the Damage of the skill “Curse” increase with more con or with more int ?
i don’t know.

let’s assume curse works with Extradamagewith more con

then i figure to myself, i should put all my 250 stat poitns on con and 80 stat points on spr for thaumaturge skills.

that way i can use levitate, joint penalty and Curse.
then wait for joint penalty cooldown.
use joint penalty again and use blood sucker
then use Transpose and use my Thaumaturge swell leftarm and swel right arm while using all other featherfoot skills while waiting for cooldown
then repeat pattern.

what if curseworks betterwith int ?

then i start thinking further…[and i had to stop before i get more nauseated.]

so i dropped the subject.

about this comment:
. Then find your class ff and I beloved one of the first couple of guides explains the proper rotations

the proper rotation requires the proper status distribution points. i don’t know the answer to that but i read various featherfoot guides on rotations and it became a headache. i don’t know which one to look at so i stopped doing so.

on another note i had like to ask you:
about this comment you made :

The dagger you want is the blood dagger it works very well with joint penalty. It doesn’t have anything about the passive but it does make monsters bleed

did you mean to say i should hit them with the daggerpressing C to apply the effect or is automatic ?

for what is worth Thank you Very much
i’m not sure how to increase the speed in which i can solo the dungeons.
but i think i need to find someone who could sell me a headgear with + 1 movement speed on headgear 1 and headgear 2, i already have 1 with headgear 3.
i already have have a wind runner too.

other than this i don’t know how to Decrease the amount of time it takes to do 1 Whole run with this featherfoot .

out of curiosity i had like to ask you

How long does it take you to do a ful run ? andwhat’s the shortest amount of time someone with this build has managed to finish doing 1 Run ?
it takes me around 80 minutes to finish 1 Run

is it possible to finish a run with this buid in under 26 minutes or 30 minutes ? ideally that’s what i look forward to making happen : ) !

People always skip the unlinkable monsters in the 290 dun. Also better leaving 1-2 monsters if it makes you waste a link. Most skip the bosses too.

Didnt understand your whole rant/post but:

• Go 80-100% int.
  • Transpose is useless.
  • Blood dagger is useless.
  • The gloves are useless for farming the 290 dungeon or 170 dungeon.
  • Blood sucker heals you back based on damage not health.
  • Con only gives health, no other defensive stat.
  • Thaumaturge skills scales from BOTH int and spr at the same time, only swell brain uses spr alone.
    So you get the same bonus with full int or full spr.
  • Swells use the stats you have when you cast them
  • Blood curse deals more damage based on your health but it’s too risky to use 99% of the time.
    Your standard combo is Link+Hangman+Swell (Cancel by backward walk or jump) ->Kundela Slash (you can kurdaitcha if you did the backward walk cancel for extra damage), if you don’t cancel the animations hangman aoe defense ratio decrease will end. You have to be fast, or kundela hits only once instead of multiplying the hits.
    If the enemy is not dead just do random spells but keep blood sucking. Use it when you dont have the link.
    Don’t forget the link attribute that gives +50% damage to poison property attacks.

One run for me is 10 minutes max, i repeat, skip the unlinkables, optimize your times.

Alternatively, you can farm the 170 dun, if you optimize your route by skipping the bosses and never linking less than 5-6 monsters you can do around 500k in 10-15 minutes. It’s all about NOT wasting links.

1 Like

Your standard combo is Link+Hangman+Swell (Cancel by backward walk or jump) ->Kundela Slash (you can kurdaitcha if you did the backward walk cancel for extra damage), if you don’t cancel the animations hangman aoe defense ratio decrease will end. You have to be fast, or kundela hits only once instead of multiplying the hits.
If the enemy is not dead just do random spells but keep blood sucking. Use it when you dont have the link.
Don’t forget the link attribute that gives +50% damage to poison property attacks.

One run for me is 10 minutes max, i repeat, skip the unlinkables, optimize your times.

“optimize your times” the only way i could interpret that was "keep practicing until you get it right
and consume less time, other than that, it didn’t make any sense.

also:
-Alternatively, you can farm the 170 dun, if you optimize your route by skipping the bosses and never linking less than 5-6 monsters you can do around 500k in 10-15 minutes. It’s all about NOT wasting links.

these 2 things re the only things i understood from the message you can see i copy pasted form your post. everything else i didn’t understand o_ou

It was more like… speaking slowly while pissed off, but i didn’t think of it as ranting.
not this time anyway.

Can you share your skillset? I am kinda at a loss :<

1 Like