Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot skills questions

Hi guys.
Can you help me please to chose preferable skills for this class. I’m really confused with them.

Based on skill calc:

Blood Bath
1 lvl: 323 Dmg, Hp recovery 30 (+10 per lvl)
5 lvl: 656 Dmg, Hp recovery 70
Bleed duration 5 sec. Does it tick dmg per 1 sec? In video it ticks rapidly, more than 1 tick per sec. How good is it in terms of damage?

Blood Sucking
1 lvl: 543 Dmg, Blood sucking 10% (+5% per lvl)
5 lvl: 1032 Dmg, Blood sucking 30%
Is it aoe? In kToS videos they hit a bunch of mobs I guess (or is it just aoe-att-ratio?)

Bone Pointing
Skill simulator doesn’t have any base damage :< And in their video it deals 339 damage :expressionless: What’s wrong with this skill?

Ngadhundi
1 lvl: 1132 Dmg, Decay 13 sec, CD 12 sec
5 lvl: 2080 Dmg, Decay 25 sec, CD 12 sec
Seems much weaker than first 2 skills (cuz they have ticks) but has a debuff. I think at least 1 lvl in it for Decay, but is it worth to spend more?

Kurdaitcha
1 lvl: Max duration 6 sec
5 lvl: Max duration 10 sec
It has some type of Curse debuff. I read somewhere on this forum that it’s like Bokor’s Hex curse, which reduces magic resist. Is it right?

Strange useless attribute (Max lvl 3):
Increases the chance to hit with twice the normal damage to enemies hexed by [Kurdaitcha] (or any other methods) by 1% chance per attribute level.
What’s the purpose of this skill?

So, how would you spend your skill points fellow Featherfoots? I don’t get last 3 skills. What do people use and skill up in kToS version (I saw only Blood sucking)?
My (Wiz3-Psycho3)-Featherfoot

1 Like

I have the same issue, but i think im gonna put the 2 points left in Ngadhundi cause of low Cooldown and high damage scaling (and i’m probably going linker so at least i’m get something out of it).

Bone pointing seems such a lazy skill as it sticks there throwing some weird slow ■■■■ that doesnt do decent damage. The last skill is weird too, waiting to see it’s utility, leaving level 1 just in case.

Tbh featherfoot need some rework, only 2 skills really matter, and they only work in 3 types of monsters. Mostly Single target and situational spells, but i do believe in this class xD.

Ngadhundi come on, u are a wizard, u go meele range to ONE single mob, and u stab it with a ■■■■■■■ bone and do 1x damage, what the hell?

Ah yes that sexy video that displays dem tetes, watched it several times

That’s a cool video, however it makes it look like it can’t function without Linker and has rather low DPS so they sped up the video to make it more impressive…
The only reason I see to pick this class is for the HP draining skill.
Edit: I do hope I’m wrong because the bloodbaths everywhere is pretty freakin’ cool.

its not really ideal DPS but merely the fact of players with sadistic nature or yandere fetish might want a featherlinker for a sea of blood

1 Like

And yeah, as far as I can tell, it’s only for looks ATM.
Hooray! Cosmetic class. :clap:

im predicting it will have using the player’s own HP to attack at C2 or C3.

or like attribute of using HP when no MP is available.

@STAFF_John can pitch the idea :smiley:

2 Likes

Guys i was wondering, how exactly the skills Blood Bath and Blood Sucking works on players? They do any kind of damage at all on PVP?

I think they dmg but don’t heal, but maybe someone knows for sure

Well, a Featherfood only works with a Linker i think, the class lacks AoE, so a Linker combination is just awesome!

there are better DPS in conjunction to Linker but Featherlinkers is good gimmick build to turn everything into a bloodymess, literally.