Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot or omniyoji

Ive been thinking what to use for farming

What build you got in mind…

is easier to help you if one knows the full build you want to put one of this classes into than picking one from the hat and saying “use this”

So… i suggest not doing what others are doing just for the sake that “its what everyone is doing”. Just do you gurl.
The main farmer classes for wizards are Linker for… link and Thauma because of swell body. So that is a must in this, other than that is up to you.

Rank 3 to 7 are the “support” ranks
Rank 8 and 9 is your damage ranks

FF is usefull because Blood Sucking gives you longevity, you can farm for hours with that and the good news is that you only need 1 circle for that! FF Circle 2 and 3 means damage.

Rank 1: Wiz
Rank 2: Wiz (sure spell)
Rank 3: Linker
Rank 4: Linker/thauma
Rank 5: Linker/Thauma
Rank 6: Thauma
Rank 7: Thauma/FF
Rank 8 Omi/FF/Shadow
Rank 9: Omi/FF /Shadow

I’m using Shadow and i’m loving it. Omi works really well with sure spell. FF you can fly!

ty i just want a type of farmer that 1 hit k.o the mobs and i heard featherfoot is basically done that. but on the other hand omni’s aoe is very strong

1 Like

Omny

FF

That is possible with Omi and Shadow too just pick the one you visually like more.

Is there a shadowmancer’s build, that isn’t link-thauma based? I want something ending FF-SM2, but i have Many thaumas already. The build is for pve pruposes, i will thank some theorycrafts

Sage could also be an option.

1 Like

Girl, my build works just fine.
Wiz 2> Linker 3> Sorc 1> FF 1> Shadow 2
Full SPR

Wiz 2 for surespell and early level up, Sorc and FF for the sustain, Linker and Shadow for damage.
I use netherbonive summon and no special equips (crap bracelets and crap necklace - my hats are good tho - all of them have magic damage and 2-3 lines). Right now i only have 2 linkroller cards equiped.
I can clean about 60% of the lvl 300 DG alone (while the rest of the team are cleaning the other 40%).
I have never runned out of mana and i don’t even use pots.
Amazing Damage to boss: Spirit Shock + Shadow Thorn (with Shadow Thorn: Stepping Shadows attribute) hits incredible hard.

After i finish my Onmyoji equips i will focus on this Shadowmancer, she is really fun to play.

1 Like

Sound amazing!! I’m a little akward about linker3 because in Party play someone always breaks lifeline, but for pve solo play and daily runsoruns even cm static party can be so good! Thank you for reply!

i found ff is more faster than omni

With your build it probably is, since you have linker that improves your close range/single target strong skills…

Hopefully you eventually get a reset and can test them both in the future an find your fav build for farming :slight_smile:

I didnt know that there is such thing as a silver hunting

@gabrielgoulartdeoliv nice build. i like wiz2>linker3>sorc1>ff3 a bit better though. i love having levitate and kundela slash.

1 Like