Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot on PVP

So. This image is old but i can’t stop thinking why is a featerfoot on the ranking. From what i’ve been told, featherfoot on pvp is pretty damn bad. Can you guys give me some light here?

well there are 2 of em. Maybe they just figured out a build no one else is. Its hard to say without knowing all their classes.

Maybe cryo and kino are in thier builds and those classes are doing all the work?

This might even shake you up more. I got it from reddit.

Druid and dopple is this 2 v 2? druids are big in 2’s also pd and priest just got nerfed on ktos.

Im not particularly sure as i just got that piece of image from reddit

Their other 6 ranks are good for PvP.

Swell Body + Featherfoot has a nasty combo for PvP, search for the video in the forum, I don’t have the link.

It might not be due to that though.

@moises_andre12 can u tell me whats this second card ? I don’t know this boss card

I’d like to choose feather to complete my PVP build, just for the dmg

But I don’t know if the damage to humans is high or even if worth it, cause don’t like warlock at all.

Tthe second Card is the last Boss of 115 dungeon, dont know her name. I also watched that same vídeo and became interesses in yhat bleeding effect, too bad that compared to Warlock it looks so weak.

Right now the main part of a wizard pvp build comes from ranks 1-6. Arguably warlocks potential 25k nuke is better for pvp than featherfoot, but build thats good at pvp 1-6 is going to beat a pure pve build with warlock tacked onto the end, easily.

Also blood sucking on wiz3s does a lot of damage, but its not pre cast like warlocks damage is. Not as good doesnt mean bad necessarily.

Im still not sure how players count for FF skills. Blood sucking does damage regardless of whether its the right enemy type for the leech effect, but blood bath, the best damage ‘stacking’ skill FF has, only works on the right races at all. I feel like leech would be too strong in pvp so it probably doesnt work, but ive not verified it.

EDIT: Yeah, i tested it, players work like a different race, so blood sucking damages but doesnt leech (it would have been overpowered), and blood bath doesnt work (maybe they should change it so the damage component works on players).

1 Like

I believe they may change this in future PvP balances. Just put some reduction to the amount of HP drained from players so the class can have it’s sustain which is the main reason for the class to exist anyway. The ability to have it’s own sustain is the beauty in Featherfoot class but it is quite ruined with those limitations tbh.

PvP is just a mess right now, and that’s why i’m not into it yet (and also the fps drop problem in GvG which in my opinion makes it unviable)

1 Like