Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot melee caster possible?

Hi, is it possible to make a melee caster build using
Feather foot and sorc ?

Since feather foot skills are close range and the sorcs summon had a very short leash ,

Could this work decently ?

What other classes could work with this idea ?

Bump would really like some info on this one please :slight_smile:

You’ll want linker somewhere in your build, as it helps with bad pet AI as well as possibly pyro for enchant fire. Spmething like Wiz - Pyro - Linker - Linker - Sorc - Sorc - FF.

Why pyro c1 ? And why linker c2 ?

And will this kind of build work well ?

Pyro C1 - Well, you said you’re meleeing, so I assume you’re gonna be up close and personal with an arde offhand. Cryo 1 doesn’t benefit all that much from that, though it is helpful to keep mobs that are linked in place (i’m using cryo, but I’m not going FF or melee).

Linker C3 is god awful at the moment, and linker 1 doesn’t really link enough mobs, but is workable with the JP gem. In any case, you want linker because sorc AI is generally stupid, not to mention Featherfoot spells are single target, but linked together you can affect the entire JP group.

Pretty sure kToS has several builds that are similar, but then again I don’t think their linker is as nerfed as ours. Mine is a cryo 1 / linker 2 / sorc 1 / necro 1 / (warlock or necro) 1, and it’s been pretty effective so far. Take that as you will.

Ok thanks for the info , would wiz c2 be better over pyro c1 which I hear dosnt scale too well late game ?

My current melee featherfoot build.